Chapter 15:A day apart

*kian pov*

Today's the day Courtneys grandma comes home. It's the 22nd and there's 2 days before our Christmas festivities begin. I'm so excited!

On our way to the hospital to get pick up her grandma, Courtney goes through a bunch of pictures our fans made for us on instagram. We always tell them in our vlogs that if they want us to see stuff for them just to hashtag our names and we'll see it.

She showed me a bunch of cute stuff people were saying.I could tell at these edits and nice comments made her happy. I'm pretty sure she went through and liked as many as she could.

*normal pov*

We had to say bye to Linda for a while. I was gonna miss her, she helped my grandma and was very gracious to Kian and I. I'm thankful for all that she's done but I sure as hell not wanting to come back anytime soon. I'm so glad my grandma is almost fully recovered and we get to bring her home. She up walking and talking like she was never in the hospital.

I sit with my grandma in the living room watching cupcake wars as that was her favorite show and she didn't get to watch in in the hospital so she had much to catch up on. Iwas finishing up school work. Kian went home after helping me bring in all my grandmas stuff.

And that's how what day went. I caught up on homework with only two snack breaks. I'm going to go pick up kians present tomorrow and wrap it.

I ended my night catching up on YouTube.And responding to tweets and comments.

-

As I got ready that morning I was texting Connor.

From Connor:

When do you want to go to the post office?

To Connor:

I'm still getting ready but soon.

From Connor:

Well we have most of the day, Kian is going out with Jc,Trevor and Sam. I'm sure you already knew that.

To Connor:

Yeah, maybe we could go to lunch too? Kinda like REALLY want panera bread. Plus the kitty adoption thingy is going on.(:

From Connor:

THAT is A MUST. MEEEEoooooooW.(:

I finished getting ready and got dressed. I put on a white tank top and a teal/dark blue flannel and skinnys with combat boots. My hair was curled and I was feeling fierce. I'm glad I'm going out today.

Ricky and Connor pick me up and we head to pick up Kians present.Which I didn't get sent to my house so I didn't risk him seeing it.

"To Panera! My second home!" Ricky yells and we leave the post office.He took a selfie earlier with the caption "Off to lunch wiff my frannns :]" and all the tweets responding to it were

"Panera? Again?"

"Let me guess it, Panera bread?"

"Panera?"

"haven't you gotten sick of it?"

That makes me laugh how much they know him. They also commented how Kian was missing.

Kian instagramed earlier with Trevor, Sam and jc and they were walking around in the sun. Penny boarding. I'm glad he was having fun and it was absolutely fine with him hanging out with his friends. But all his fans were wondering why we weren't together. Assuming we were fighting or broken up. Jumping to crazy conclusions.

We got to Panera and it was DELICIOUS! this was only my second time going and I ordered what Kian recommended last time. The macaroni bread bowl. YUM.

"Guys I need your help again." I say.

"What is it?" Connor asks

"All I can say is I need to borrow a camera set up for like aday. And you got to teavh me how to turn it on and off." I say laughing at how bad I am at cameras.

"I think I can do that.." Ricky says jokingly.

"When do you want it?" he asks

"Tonight." I say.

"That will do, I got my o2l video done." Ricky says.

"Thank you Sooo much. I owe you."

-

After we eat we walk around the shops and spotted the kitty convention where they try to get you to adopt. I grab conners arm and run over to the cats. We bond over our love of cats and it's funny. Sending pictures to each other of kittens and talking about cats alot.

"It's sooooo cuuuuuute" he exclaims in his funny baby talk voice.

"AWEEE, look at this one!"

"Awe!"

"Look at this one!" and it continued with phrases like this for 10 minutes looking and trying to pet every cat. And taking pictures. Ricky thought they were cute but not to me and Connors extent.

After Ricky finally pulled us away we headed home. They stopped by to say hello to my grandma and welcome her home. She was doing some prep work for tomorrow's brunch.

I quickly and carefully wrapped the very nice camera I got for Kian. I really can't wait to see his face.

We went back to the o2l house to hang out. Ricky and I did a younow. I love these things they seem so personal and not editing needed. It's like talking directly to the viewers.

They were all asking where Kian was so I finally just said it.

"He spent the day with a few of his best friends. And so did I."

We ended the you now with Ricky in a wig and us dancing like total idiots.

Ricky packed up his camera stuff after showing me how to use it and drove me home.I thanked him a billion times.

I love Ricky, he is such a kind hearted person. And when I see hate about him or his insecurities it makes me furious. He deserves none of it. He tells everyone he brushes it off, which he does alot, but sometimes it gets to him and I can tell. So as one of his friends, we have fun instead!

-

That night I do my project. Takes me a long time but I do it.Had a few complications but I got it done. I CANNOT wait to share it with him.