Chapter 25:Butterflies

*courtney pov*

Party? Us planning a big party? What? Right, yeah we somehow managed to plan this badass party that half the YouTube community is talking about. I mean they aren't talking about me they are talking about the "O2L boys beach front new years eve party" but really I was part of the planning to. They invited most of the people and apparently most of the people invited other people so I'm gonna be meeting LOADS of new people. I mean I'm new to YouTube thing compared to them. But I'm glad I know the people I do because either way I'm gonna have a blast. Most of the beach house woke up late including myself. I woke up and got myself half way ready for the day. Not for the party but for the day.

Rebecca and Jenn should be here in the afternoon time and then the fun will start to begin. The real 'party' doesn't start till 7 so I got most of the day ahead of me. I went downstairs and the first thing I see is Jc sacked out on the couch. He is always the one sleeping in weird places and I don't know why. The house was quiet so I thought I was the first one up. I went to look out at the view of the sunny California beach through the window in the dinning room. I started brewing coffee because I felt I was gonna need it plus I knew Connor would appreciate it. After scrolling through my phone I grabbed my freshly brewed and sweetened coffee and went out to sit on the back porch in the sun. That's when I noticed two people sitting out in the sun in the sand on the beach. As I looked a little better I recognized them as Ricky and Sam. I sat there in the sun for a little bit, long enough to finish most of my coffee. Then I started down the beach to Ricky and Sam. I love the beach, I love walking bare foot in the sand and having the warmth beneath my feet.

"Oh hi Courtney." Ricky says turning around, and squinting up at me. The California sun is quite bright this morning.

"Didn't really expect you two to be up." I say and sit down in the sand beside Sam.

"Yeah. It happens. It's so nice out today we decided to make the best of it."

"Yeah, it's nice and all but you know what's even better?" Sam asks

"What?"

"We can go smack Jc awake and mess with wittle trev trev." he says with a devious grin.

"I'm for it. " Ricky says

"I'll film it." I say and begin to get up.

"This is why we like you." Sam said with a laugh. We make our way back to the house slowly with the sun on our faces.

--

I knew Connor was awake. He was on twitter and being the person he is, I knew he wouldnt get up for a little while until he was fully awake. Being the bestest friend I could be ,I made his coffee how he likes it and brought it up to him. I knocked on the door to the room he was in which was free from Ricky and Trevor at the moment. I slowly walked in. And just as I suspected he was just laying there on his phone.

"Hey, I brought you coffee." I say

"Really? For meeeeeee?" Connor says with a face full of hope.

"Yes. Here."

"Wait, back up a need a picture." he says and takes a picture of me? Ok?

I bring it to him and he sits up and takes it from me.

"Thank you lots courtney."

"You're welcome. Now get up, we need to tidy the house." I say and walk out of the room. Now for kian...

Jc and Trevor were pretty upset how Sam and Ricky woke them but they got over it and made for some pretty funny video clips.

I went into our room and Kian was fast asleep facing the opposite direction of the door. I came in quietly and slithered into the bed. I slid in next to him and hugged him from behind. Resting my face on his back I said "Wake up sleepy head."

My body was really warm and could have just stayed like that for hours but I knew we had to get up. Kian stirred in my arms and groaned, I knew he didn't want to wake up but he had to.

*Kian pov*

I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend behind me with a grin on her face.

"Woah, you're really pretty. I have I met you before?" I ask her. She giggled.

"Thanks, yeah I think we have met before, a few times."

I turn over and courtney sits up and sticks out her hand.

"I'm Courtney, nice to meet you. Here in... Our bed?" she says with a laugh.

"Forget the hand shake." I say quietly and pull her down to my lips.

"Wow, you're a good kisser too." She says after pulling away.

-----

We eventually quit with the flirtatious games and she made me get up. We had quite a lot of stuff to do. We cleaned the rooms, it's crazy how we've only been here a day and how messy everything got. Jc and I went out and got last minute things they forgot at the store yesterday and by the time we got back Jenn and Rebecca had arrived.

After a few hours of hanging out, eating and being productive it was just a waiting game for people to arrive. So I decided to get ready for the actual party by showering, getting my hair game on point, picking out and putting on an outfit and over all just mentally preparing myself for a great time.

Courtney picked out my outfit.Black semi skinny jeans and a denim like material short sleeve button up. It was light wash is color and I rolled the sleeves a couple times. I fixed my collar and Courtney brought me my hat that we had bought a little while back one of the times we were at the mall. Lately hats have just been good to me, I don't know I just like them. It was round and it was mauvey red in color and I placed it on my head.

"Aye, look at that handsome thing." courtney says behind me. I turn around and she smiles at me.

"Yous a cutie patootie." she says in a weird voice.

"Tanks doll face." I say back doing the crab face while snapping my 'claws' at her. She laughs and tries her best to do the face as well and it always makes me laugh because she cannot seem to ever do it.

"Your laugh makes me laugh! Stop it I'm concentrating!" she says trying to keep from laughing.

"I can't!" I say between laughs.

----

I was sitting around with Jc and Ricky just waiting for guests to arrive but also for the girls to get done getting ready.I can't believe this is Courtney and I's first new years together. I still remember the first time I saw her, I was all gross and sweaty from running and she was all fresh faced and beautiful. I won't ever forget that day not in a million years.Well actually the first time I saw her was her first day there and I was running with Ricky and passed her new house. I don't really count that because I barely had a good look.

I remember the feeling I had the first time I met her. I felt all mushy and almost like I had butterflies. When I texted her I got the same feeling and it was so weird. I'd never really felt that way around a girl before. The guys obviously could tell at first, I was all squirmy when I was texting her and I was smiling constantly. And when I got to take her out the next day thoughs feelings came flowing back again. And to this day almost 4 months since, I still get thoughs butterflies when I see her.

Then, just like before thoughs butterflies came flying back, after jenn and Rebecca came out so did Courtney trailing behind. She didn't look at anyone but me with that gorgeous smile on her face.

"You like?" she asked turning around.

Again I was speechless like I was the day I saw her all fresh faced and gorgeous from running around the neighborhood. Except this time she was like, happy, like she was glowing. You could tell she felt confident and that is what made her look so good.

"Hot damn. That is my girlfriend?" I say and turn to the guys. They laugh and so do Rebecca and jenn.

I get up and wrap my arms around her and kiss her head.

"SOOOO is that a yes?" she giggles.

"Yes I like it alottie."

--------------

Sorry it's been forever! Please forgive me:(