Chapter 12

Beastboy P.O.V
I was happily laying on the ground with a smile on my face.

"Can someone explain what's happening?"Dick asked and kneeled down to my height while poking my cheek.

"They're having a blushing contest"Cyborg said. Starfire was standing next to Raven telling her how bold she was, I sit up and look at Cyborg.

"Wait who blushed first?"Raven turned around and looked at us with her hand still on her mouth. I grin at her as she looks away and blushes more.

SHE'S SO CUTE DAMMIT!!

"You blushed at the same time"Starfire said. "My, my you two are so in sync, it's almost like you two are meant to be together"Starfire was behind Raven and put her hands on her shoulders.

"I hate you all"She mumbled and put her hands to cover her face. Cyborg started to press something on his wrist as a holographic screen appeared.

"Now we can find out!"He pressed the screen as it showed me and Raven. When we kissed he zoomed in and slowed down the video.

Raven blushed first!

"Fuck"Raven said to herself, I grabbed her hand as she looked up at me.

"Saturday, 8pm, I'll pick you up"She pulled her hand away and sighed in defeat.

"So can I get Starfire back now?"I look at Dick and then back at Raven.

"She's staying at my place tonight so no"Raven picked up the cats' empty bowls and went into the kitchen.

Dick narrowed his brows at us.

"You didn't do anything to Starfire right?"

"Dude no"Cyborg said.

"It was actually quite fun hanging out with them, finally having a female friend was..refreshing"Dick frowned. "No! No! I do not mean that I dislike spending time with you!"

"I guess it's for the best for you hang out with them, I mean who would want to hang out with a human?"He sulked.

Me and Cy shrugged.

"Only god knows what goes through that girl's head"Cyborg said.

"Ain't that the truth"Dick sulks more as Kori starts panicking. Raven comes back and looks at us in confusion.

"He thinks that he's too boring for Kori because he's a human"I said. Raven sits on the couch and gets the remote.

"Who says he's not lying?"

"Hey!"Dick turns his head back to us. I cross my arms and rest them on top of the head rest next to Rae's head.

"But to be fair we are all somewhat human"Cyborg sits down next to Raven.

"We are?"Star asked.

"Beasty and I used to be human before our accidents, you and Raven look like humans..well except from the skin colour..and extreme hair colours, no offence"

"None taken"The two girls say.

Raven turns on Netflix but then her screen flashes white as the news starts playing, she groans.

The news reporter looked tired, shocked and in panic. The mic was handed to her as she looked at the screen.

"Today we have found a dimension rip!! Please do not approach this hole at any coats!! This rip is connected to Hell!"

I start to watch more, getting interested.

"Locals say that they have sighted a demon zooming out of it and heading towards the upper parts of Jump City 2 days ago! Please be careful! If you see anything please report as soon as possible!"

And then it stopped and switched back to Netflix.

"Okay..wow..upper parts of jump, that's the school, um, okay, shit! So what do we do?!"Cyborg said starting to panic.

"Fuck"I heard Raven whisper to herself, she bit on her thumb as blood trickled down from it.

"Rae!"I said as she looks up at me. "Your thumb!"

"We have more important things to worry about then a stupid scratch"Her voice was shaky, was she scared of demons?

"Friend Robin! What shall we do?! A real demon has approached our grounds! What if it's in the school?! What if it's among us and we haven't discovered it?!"

When everyone's asleep

Starfire P.O.V
I open my eyes and sit up, friend Robin had decided to sleepover with us since he was worried for me. Sometimes friend Robin can be soooo romantic!

I expected to see friend Rachel sleeping next to me but she was gone. I walk into the living room and see friend Robin on the couch and friends Garfield and Victor on the floor with blankets covering them and the two cats sleeping in their beds.

I suddenly started to hear panicked breathing, I followed the voice and it lead to the bathroom, the door was slightly opened.

I peep through it and my heart dropped.

Friend Rachel was sitting on the floor with her hair in her hands. One of her eyes glowing red and full of fear. I spotted two bottles of pills, one on the sink and one next to her.

"No, no, no...get out of my head!"Friend Rachel whispered to herself while clenching her hair.

Friend Rachel pushed herself into the corner and kept shaking her head, tears fell from her eyes as my own eyes started to water from the sight.

"Leave me alone...Am not going back...am not going back, am not going back"She kept repeating.

I accidentally creaked the door as her eyes darted to me, I out of reflex fly out of the back into friend Rachel's bedroom

I go back in the bed and close me eyes pretending to sleep. I hear her footsteps as I started to shake from fear.

I heard nothing for a few seconds before hearing her footsteps fade.

After a couple of minutes she comes back, I open one eye and she seemed normal again, like nothing ever happened to her.