Chapter 34

Beastboy P.O.V
For the entirety of the day I stayed with Raven in her dorm, I didn't want to leave.

"When are you going to stop being clingy"Raven asked as she flicked through a book, she was sitting in between my legs reading a book with my arms around her waist.

I read from her shoulder, my gaze shifts to the two cats sleeping in her lap. They were sleeping on the duvet, we were in her bedroom.

My phone started to vibrate on the nightstand, I made sure to not put the ringer on to not disturb Raven. I picked up the call and looked at the ID.

'Tim Can🤖🏋️‍♂️'

"Dude where are you?"

"I'm at Raven's"

"You pulled through?"

"Yep, she's in love with m-"I got cut off by Raven elbowing me in the gut. "Raven says hi"Cyborg chuckled.

"Are you coming to the dorm?"I put my chin on Raven's shoulder as she looks at me.

"Rae can I stay here for the night?"I was expecting a no but she surprising agreed. "Really?"She nodded. "Dude! Raven said I could stay over!"

"Get some! Get some! But I have a date with Karen"My eyes widened.

"Did he just say what I think he said?"Raven said. "Are you lying?"Raven spoke into the phone.

"Nope, I finally asked her out! It was so stressful I thought I was going to explode"He sighed. "Oh shit it's time! See ya"He hang up.

"Crazy huh?"I said, Raven nods and returns to her book. "Come on Rae! Give me attention"I hide my face in her neck and inhaled.

I'll never get tired of her scent.

"I can't, the cats are sleeping"

Just then Moon and Light woke up and jumped out of bed, jumping into their cat beds.

"How-?"I took the book out of her hand put it on her night stand.

"Pleeease"Raven sighs and turns around to face me.

"What?"

"Let's cuddle"I pulled pulled her down on the bed, I pulled her close to me as she wraps her arms around my torso.

We laid in a comfortable silence until I broke it.

"Rae"Raven hummed in response. "Are we together now?"

"Yeah"She whispered.

"What?"I smirked "I couldn't hear you"Raven looked up at me and shot me a glare.

Why does she have to be so cute?! How?? God gave her too much power, I kissed her forehead.

"I love you"Raven blushed.

"I..love you too"She said with embarrassment, my eyes widened.

"You love me?"

"Why else would I have kissed you back, idiot"Raven said.

My mind went into overload, she said...she loves me...

RAVEN LOVES ME!! WHAT DID I DO TO RESERVE THIS?! I'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GODS.

Raven rolls her eyes at me.

"Come here"Raven took her arms off my torso and placed her arms around my neck and pulled me in.

"Needy are we?"

"Shut up"Raven kissed me as I happily kissed back.