Chapter 22

Raven P.O.V
We walked out of the portal as I breathed in the oxygen, am surprised I was still able to breathe in the toxic substances in Hell.

We were in front of the School, the gate was closed.

"Transform"I said as she looked at me in confusion. "How do you think they going to react to a demon showing up with me"The demon tsked, closed her eyes and transformed into human.

"How do we get in?"She asked.

"Before we do, what's ur name?"

"Selena"Definitely siblings, I tell her to walk closer to the gate, I whispered the secret code as the gate opened up.

We walked all the way inside the school and it seemed empty, no teachers in the hallways or anything.

"Hello?"Selena said but no reply.

"The heck with it, let's go back, we'll try to summon you're brother-"Just when we turned around to leave guess who showed up.

"Selena?"I turn my head around and see Salem with some Vampires.

"Miss Rachel!"Some of them came to help me, they took me from Selena and helped me stand.

"T-Thanks"I said.

"Where did you go?! The whole school was worried for you!"I stayed quiet, I look at Selena and Salem.

"What are you doing here?!"Salem whisper-yelled at Selena.

It didn't take long for them to be at each other's throats.

"YOU TOOK HER DIDN'T YOU?!"

"SO WHAT IF I DID?! I DID SOMETHING YOU COULDN'T!!"

The other students came out of their classes to watch, I tried to hide between the Vampires around me.

"What's going on?!"Mrs.Outlet, my Language teacher came running in with the rest of the class following behind her. "Stop!"She screamed at the two as they looked at her.
"Who are you?"Thankfully she didn't notice me.

I don't want to be seen like this.

"This is my..sister"Salem clenched his fist.

"Oh? Is she your younger sister?"The teacher's mood suddenly changed from anger to happiness, Salem nods. "Is she planning to transfer perhaps?"

"N-No"She's shy?...what? This doesn't make sense! "I helped hybr-her get here"She pointed to me as the teacher looked at me.

"Raven?"Beastboy's voice came from the crowd.

My heart skipped a beat as I stood frozen.

I don't want him to see me like this!!

Garfield walked out of the crowd with Cyborg, Kori and Dick behind him.

Without a second thought he ran towards me, people moved out the way. The Vampires let go and stepped away as Beastboy wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tighter then he ever did before.

Beastboy buried his head in my neck, I heard silent sniffles, I put my non broken arm around him and rub his back.

"I was so worried"Beastboy whispered."I started to think you were gone for good"He squeezed me tighter, my body hurt but I knew he needed this. "Thank god you came back"He nuzzled his face into my neck more and sighed.

A smile spreads on my face.

"I'll never leave you again"

"Promise?"His voice cracked, it was kind of adorable but saddening, did he really worry this much?

Garfield takes his head off and looks me in the eyes. I take my arm off him and point my pinky out as he wrapped his own around mine.

"Promise"

Man did he look horrible but I probably looked worse.

Tears were running down his face rapidly, sometimes I think he cares too much about me. I unwrap my pinky from his and put my hand on his cheek, wiping  his tears.

"You're surprisingly pretty cute when you're crying"I grinned at Beastboy, he blushed and put his face back in my neck and hugged me tighter.

I heard people whispering about us and giggling.

"Man move"Cyborg pushed Beastboy off me, Cyborg hugged me and rubbed his cheek on mine. "RAVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!"Cy said. "YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED!!"I heard footsteps and saw Starfire behind him.

Cyborg steps away knowing what will happen next, she flew into me knocking us over.

"FRIEND RAVEN!!"Starfire screamed and put her face in my chest crying. I blush slightly, I sigh and put my hand on her head.

"Yeah yeah, let it all out"I pat her head as she dramatically cried, I look up at Dick.

"Am glad you're safe"Dick smiled, I nod. Starfire stops crying and starts to stutter taking both of our attentions.

"F-Frie-nd Beastboy...called your name in his sleep!"Beastboy's face flashed red as the whole room erupted in laughter, I look at him and smirk.

"Did you now?"Beastboy looked away and muttered something about Kori. Dick finally pulled her off as Beastboy and Cyborg helped me up.

"Rachy!"The Witches from the Superior Witches ran over to me, Agnes took both my hands.

"You're okay!"

The Nurse, Mrs.Curtains came out and looked at me.

"We need to get you to the medial room now!"Mrs.Curtains said looked at my body, she could tell injuries from just looking at me.

Beastboy picked me up Bridal Style.

"Brings back memories doesn't it?"Garfield said grinning, I smile at him, his grin disappears as he blushes in awe.

Inner Beastboy

SO CUTE!! WHY IS SHE SUDDENLY ACTING SO ADORABLE?! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!

"Alright lover birds come on!"A blush coats my cheeks as I put a hand to cover it.