Chapter 7

Raven P.O.V
We were in our usual spot, the abandoned part of the school, the old battlefield.

It wasn't a bad area but back then the teachers wanted a more old looking arena so they barb wired the whole area with warning signs and got a new one.

I think we were in the 9th grade when we found this place.

We walked all the way around and Cyborg blasted the wire so we could get through. We couldn't do it from the front since the teachers would find out and we'd get in trouble for trespassing.

I sat in one of the chairs in the front row with my legs crossed, reading my book.

Cy and Beastboy were in the battle field playing some game.

"Hey Rave! Look!"I look up and see Beastboy wearing my hat and Cyborg wearing my cloak, I sigh.

"Don't we look cool?!"BB said with excitement, I nod and went back to my book.

"What the hell?"

I look back up and saw Cyborg digging in the inside pockets of my cloak, he took out my phone as his eyes widened.

I realise what they were starting at, it was the picture of my black cat sleeping on my lap.

"Awww"Cyborg said.

"Where is Moon anyway? I didn't see her when I came in, she's usually always on the couch when we come in"

"I took her to the pet store"They're eyes widened.

"YOU GAVE HER BACK?!"

"No, I thought that maybe she was getting lonely so I wanted to get her a friend, I let her stay at the pet store so she can find someone she likes"

"Clever"

"As expected from Raven"They started nodding with sparkles around them.

"Idiots"

"Can we go with you after school?"I nod.

"Just don't turn into a dog again"Beastboy blushed in embarrassment.

The first time I got Moon he turned into a dog and scared them all off but Moon stayed and looked at him blankly, that's when I knew she was the one.

"I swear that cat isn't scared of anything"Beastboy mumbled.

"She's practically the cat version of you"I shrug.

"Hello?"

I froze and look back at them as they stared back, we all stood frozen.

"Is anyone there?!"

We took off running towards the hole we made, I swear we have never ran this fast.

We saw the principal at the hole observing it, we stopped and ran to the left, we hid under the rows of chairs.

I put my hand over my mouth as I was panting.