Chapter 50

No One's P.O.V
While Raven and Salem were in their own little world.

Robin, Cyborg, Starfire and Beastboy were in a situation that would have needed Raven's assistance.

"Shit!"Cyborg exclaimed in frustration.

The abounded arena was so big that they didn't know how to decorate it. Starfire suggested to release a bunch of balloons once she arrived into the air but that would attract attention from other people and could potentially get them in trouble.

"What if we make it simple?"Jinx said as the 3 stressed teens turned her way.

"Simple? It's her 18th birthday it has to be special"Cyborg gave her a 'duh' look and continued to scratch his chin for ideas.

"All great things come in simple forms"Jinx argued.

"Where did you get that from?"Cyborg questioned.

"It's a fact!"She stepped closer.

"The hell do you want me to do with that information? Say ara ara, throw myself off a cliff and desperately thank you for telling me?"

Lucky rolled her eyes and looked away as slowly her anger started to bubble up.

"If you look at it from a different angle she's kinda right"Cyborg furrowed his eyebrows and turned towards his best friend. "Okay hear me out before you look at me like I murdered your entire family!"

"Friend Robin!"Starifre exclaimed as Robin came in with some of the witches from The Superior Witches.

"Wow!"Agnes said as she twirled while walking, taking in the old scenery as the memories flood in.

"As I was saying, my date with Raven was pretty simple you know, but it's one of the best memories I have with her"

"Every memory you have with her is your best memory"Cyborg quoted one of Beastboy's old lines as he blushed in embarrassment. "Not very convincing is it now?"

"What are you guys arguing about?"Lilith the leader of the Superior Witches approached them.

She was a very tall, intimidating woman, rumour has it the Principle is terrified of her.

"N-Nothing.."Cyborg said quietly as he looked up at the dark haired woman.

"Rachel's 18th birthday..."Celestial said with closed eyes, she soon opened then due to the excitement of an idea.

She pulled Agnes by the arm towards her and whispered in her ear. A huge grin spread on Agnes' face as she nodded vigorously to her kin.

"What're you smiling about?"Jinx asked suspiciously, eyeing the two witches.

"Nothing particular!"Celestia flashed her a smile.

Meanwhile with Raven

Salem was silently freaking out, he didn't know how to entertain Raven, their training finally came to a end and Raven started to question things.

"Where's Selena? She's usually up by now"Raven swiped off the sweat from her forehead.

Salem cursed himself for not thinking of a plan before volunteering.

"She went to confess to her crush"

'PATHETIC!!' Salem yelled at himself for the answer he gave, he started to mentally beat himself up.

"What?"They both stated silent for a moment. "Are you serious?"Raven furrowed her eyebrows, Salem nods showing no suspicion. "We have to stop her"

Raven picked up her cloak.

"Why? She said she had to face her fears"Salem was completely making stuff up at this point, Raven's head turned back to Salem as panic started to settle in for both of them.

She stands up straight from bending to pick up her cloak, her whole body know facing him.

"Do you know who she likes?"Salem nods, leaning against a tree.

"It wouldn't hurt for us to mix, you already established you don't want anything to do with our race and it's not such a bad idea, Selena is still young and it would be good for her to get rid of some bad habits"

Raven walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar, bringing him down to her level.

"You have to be kidding, do you seriously want us to be killed! She could potentially die!"Salem now starts getting worried, who does Selena like?

"She won't die, stop exaggerating"

"What we do is different, you like a vampire, I like a human, she likes an Angel!"Salem's throat ran dry as everything stopped.

"What"