Chapter 48

Beastboy P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully when the alarm on my phone started to ring violently. I turn over and pull my phone out of it's charger and pick up the call.

"Hello?"I said drowsily with a yawn.

"Grass stain?!"

"Yeah?"I said in a raspy voice.

"Get up now!"

"Wha? why?"

"Dude don't tell me you forget what day it is!"

"Day?..."I opened my eyes and started to think, what could possibly be so important today.

I heard small groans and the sounds of someone moving, I look over to my side and see a sleeping Raven.

My eyes widened in realisation.

It's Raven's Birthday!

I quickly jump out of her bed and run as quietly as possible to the living room.

"BB?"

"I'll meet you downstairs in a minute"I hang up and ran my fingers through my hair.

How the fuck did I forget?! I get how everything's been so messed up lately but I've never once forget her birthday!

What kind of boyfriend forgets their girlfriend's 18 birthday?!

Still freaked out, I open the door to the exit with shaky hands trying to not make a noise, I walk to the other side of the door and try to close it as quietly as possible.

I run down the stairs in a furry to get into some proper clothes and not get caught by anyone, I only had boxers on.

Once I got to my dorm door, I twist the knob hoping it was unlocked and thank god it was.

Though it was worrying considering Cyborg must have forgot to lock it.

I sigh in relief and close the door behind me as I walk to my room.I look inside my wardrobe and try to dig out an outfit idea from the deepest deeps of my mind.

I finally decided on a simple hoodie, (A/N: your colour of choice) black jeans and some Jordans. (A/N: grass stain got drip)

I take the key that unlocks my dorm from my desk and speed walk to the living room and lock the door when I leave the dorm.

Who's the responsible one now Cy?

I run down the stairs and as soon as I got down to the lobby I saw some...unexpected faces to say the least.

"Beasty!"Cyborg jogged over to me with a grin but then I soon found out that it was a decoy for an unpredicted slap across the back of my head.

"Ow!"I wince and turn around to face the culprit, no one other then the great Starfire herself.

"You forget friend Raven's birthday!"I shake my head as I back away from her.

"N-No I didn't"

"Care to explain why you sounded so confused
when the tin man notified you on what day it was?"Salem said leaning against a wall.

I huff and look to the side, they're right.

"Tin man?! You tryna pick a fight vampire boy?!"A red tick mark appeared next to Cyborg's head.

"I wouldn't mind but then there's a chance we'd wake up sleeping beauty so I wouldn't advise it"Salem crossed his arms, Cyborg whispered small insults and turned to me.

"Come on BB"He wrapped his arm around my shoulders "We have a surprise birthday party to plan"He walked to the entrance of campus in a fit of anger pulling me with him.

"Wait up!"Robin called behind us with Starfire and Jinx.

Yep, Jinx.

I don't why she came here or why she so suddenly wanted to help with Raven's birthday since they're always on bad terms.

I shrug it off and continue to be dragged off to whatever location Cyborg stops at.