Chapter 2

Raven P.O.V
I pull my hat down and whisper my mantra as I teleport to the Grand Hall.

"You made it in time Rachy!"Agnes said with excitement.

My teammate jumped on me and hugged me, she rubbed her cheek against mine, I gently push her away.

"Yeah"I look at the others, they smile at me. We stand in a line against the wall as I stood in the middle.

The Prime Angels walk in looking as cocky and angelic as ever.

I guess it was my nature to hate them but their leader loves to provoke me.

Angelica Gold, her name annoys me but her personality is worse.

Angelica acts nice but when she's in a room with me alone she starts to show her true colours.

For being an angel she's awfully demonic.

She smirks as she stands on the other side of the room in the same spot as me, she chuckles at my height.

I may be the shortest out of the witches but regardless I can still throw a punch.

I didn't show any emotion and tilt my hat down even more as I dig my nails into it, so annoying.

More of the stronger students from the categories started to fill up the walls and stand in lines like mine and Angelica's.

The normal students started to run inside and surprise surprise my class was the last to come in, they sat down in silence and waited for the principal to talk.

I see Garfield walk in, he smiles at me and scratches the back of his neck, I ignore him but I hear a little snicker, I look over to the angels as they were chatting and pointing at us.

I hear growls as I look up at the other witches, they were starring back at the Angels in pure aggravation.

I wanted to be mature but Angelica stuck her tongue out at me.

A tick mark appears on my hat as I grit my teeth, I tilt my head up as my eyes themselves as I glare the hell out of Angelica.

"Umm girls"The principal says with a sweatdrop, we stop and switch our attention to him. "Anyways, today I would like to here by announce a new member of the Vampire Coven, give a warm welcome to Salem FangsBlood!"Ironic.

Salem stepped on the stage and a lot of girls and boys from all races drooled over him, even some of the witches on my side.

I had a bad feeling about him.

He looks over to me and winks, I mentally gag.

"DON'T LOOK AT HER!!"A Werewolf yelled.

"DON'T DISRESPECT MISS RACHEL WITH YOUR DISGUSTING GAZE!!"A Greek God screamed, it was my 'Protection Squad'.

An unknown person made it 5 years ago when I first came to this school and to be honest it didn't die down, more people are joining it.

I put a hand on my face to cover it as it burned with red, Agnes puts a hand on my shoulder and snickers with a smile.

"You sure have gotten popular Rachy"Agnes says.

I look up and see Angelica looking at me with jealousy, I don't know why but I found thrill in it.

"Q-Quiet down"I said as they immediately shut up and sat down, I pull down my hat as the witches laugh and compliment me.

"As I was saying, I would like a volunteer to show him around"A lot of girls put their hands up and even some guys.

I hear Agnes whisper something and forcefully puts my arm up in midair.

"Wh-"

"Alright! Rachel Roth of The Superior Witches, you shall guide him"The principal said with a smile.