Chapter 28

Raven P.O.V
It felt like I fell into a dark abyss, after I saw that pink haired girl try to attack me I suddenly felt an overwhelming amount of anger.

I don't know what happened after that, I was falling and didn't know how to stop or how I was falling.

How did I get here? I look around and the only thing in sight was darkness.

I close my eyes and open them to see myself in a chair, restrained with a cloth in between my teeth.

"Huh?"I said looking around, Salem and his sister where behind a dark blue shield made of magic.

"She's back"Selena said as Salem but down his shield, he sighs in relief and releases me.

"What happened?"I asked.

"Your demon side happened, you could have killed that girl back there and not to mention exposed yourself"My eyes widened.

"What? When?"

"A few minutes ago, it seems like you don't know how to control your powers, I guess it was stupid of me to ask you to use them more since I can't find your pills"I look at Selena.

"How did I look?"

"You looked the same except from the red glowing eyes, claws and fangs"I facepalm.

"Now they'll suspect me..shit!"I say to myself, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't think they will, you said you don't use your powers so they don't know how they look like"Salem said.

"Meaning they think that, that outburst is an example of your powers"

"It technically is"I said.

"By the way, I think your friends have your pills"My heart dropped. "I only just recalled a few minutes ago but back when the school got attacked and we fled, I heard him and his friends talking about some pills and your name being mentioned"

"Fuck"I sunk into the chair.

"It's either you stop relying on those pills and start controlling your powers or one day your powers will get to the point that even those pills won't save you"Selena commented.

"It's not just my powers.."

"Then what?"Selena asked.

"Let's just say my old memories haunt me"Selena and Salem share glances then look back at me.

"We get that, it sometimes gets intense even for the demons"Salem said quietly.

"Our mother was brutally murdered in front of us when we were children by Master"My eyes widened. "We know how it feels..your father is a real dick you know"Selena said cracking a smile.

"Being a demon is harder then it sums up to be"Salem chuckles bitterly. "No offence but when I get powerful I'm going to spin his jaw"I smile.

"Kill him while your at it"Salem smiled at me.

"Speaking of your father, how did you escape from Hell?"Selena asked me.

"Long story short my mother sacrificed herself and summoned me to Earth and in exchange took my place in Hell and got murdered by the guards"

"Seems like we all have some sort of issues concerning our parents"Salem snickers.

We decided not to go to class but stay where we were, trying to figure out our next move.

Salem suggested we just run away but I told him it's illegal for people of the academy to suddenly leave with different species.

Selena said we should just kill them all and of course we declined on that idea.

"I feel like one of these days your friends will find out, it's about time you stopped hanging around them"Salem leans on the wall.

"I've known them ever since I first came to Earth, I can't just stop hanging out with them out of the blue"

"So what I'm hearing is that you want to get discovered"Selena lifted a eyebrow, I shake my head.

"It's weird for you be making friends with mortals"Salem said.

"Aren't you friends with Vampires?"

"They're not mortals, I can be comfortable around them knowing they're dead, you're having fun with the living"I rolled my eyes.

"I'm part mortal"

"And part demon, it's ridiculous making friends with a species that have short life spans"

"I can do what I want"

"I know am just warning you, if they find out and snitch it's going to turn into plan kill everyone and flee to another dimension"I nod.

I would like to think they wouldn't tell anyone and keep it a secret but they're all about justice and have been brought up to despise the demons of Hell.