Chapter 45

Beastboy P.O.V
After school Cyborg convinced me to go talk to Raven.

I was at her door, taking deep breathes getting myself prepared for what's about to happen.

I took one last breath before opening the door to see Raven standing in the middle of the living room picking something up from the floor in black shorts and a dark purple
tank top.

Let's just say I was internally screaming.

"Gar?"Raven held a cat toy in her hand. "What brings you here?"

"I need to tell you something"My throat started to get dry.

"Is it important enough to waste my time?"I nodded as she walked over to me making me have a better look at her body. "Why do you look so nervous?"Raven walked closer to me.

My eyes accidentally looking at her cleavage.

"C-Could you step back?"Raven furrowed her eyebrows and stepped back.

"You're acting more strange then usual"She crossed her arms, I chuckle nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

"I'll make this quick for the both of us"She nods as I take a deep breathe. "I'm in heat"

I quickly turned around and put my hand on the door knob but before I could leave she grabbed my wrist.

"You're staying until you explain what you just said"Her touch made a shiver go down my spine.

"Raven...please...let go"I said panting between breaths, it's starting to take effect.

"What's wrong with it you? Are you sick?"Raven turned me around and put her hand on my forehead.

Fuck her scents getting stronger.

I looked into her eyes and it hit, I grabbed her wrist that was on my forehead and pulled her closer.

"Fuck..I can't control myself"

I kissed her deeply, she was surprised at first but melted into the kiss and kissed back. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and kissed her more harshly as my greed grew to dominate her.

Raven let go of my wrist and placed it on my shoulder and squeezed. I placed my hand on her ass and took a step close to press our bodies closer.

The squeezing on my shoulder stopped as she almost collapsed but I caught her by her wrist half way.

Raven looked at me with wide eyes and blushing cheeks, the diamond on her forehead was glowing slightly and she had saliva around her lips.

Damn she was turning me on.

The heat that I felt started to fade away as I realised what I did. Raven fell on her knees and stared at me in shock while panting.

"RAE AM SORRY!! I COULD'NT CONTROL MYSELF!! I'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK FOR SO LONG THAT I COULN'NT RESIST!!"I kneeled down next to her and put my hands together, Raven kept starring.

She didn't answer for a few minutes, I stood up and ran to the kitchen to get a class of water. I brung it back to her, I kneeled back down and held it in front of her.

Raven took it from my hands, she gulped down the water as the diamond stopped glowing.

"T-Thanks"Rae answered as I sighed in relief, after some time she calmed down a bit and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?"Raven nods. "Sorry again"I looked down on the floor.

"It's...alright..it's just this is the first time you've been this rough"I blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I forced myself on you"I kept apologised.

"Stop apologising, it's not like I said I didn't like it"I looked up at her, she was blushing too. "A-Anyway, what did you say before you.."

"O-Oh, I sorta have this problem where I have to bite you to let other people know that you're my girlfriend"I said quickly, she blindly a few times before replying.

"I figured the day would come"She drank from her cup as confusion and shock hit me like a truck.

"Wait you knew?!"Raven nods.

"The werewolves have something similar to it so I asked them about it some years ago and they said that there was a possibility of it happening to you too"I stayed quiet for a second before sighing.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"Raven tilted her head to the side.

"I'm treating you like an object, I have to make everyone know that you're my girlfriend because of my animal instinct"I looked down on the floor in shame.

Guilt started to build up inside me.

"Before Cyborg told me I never stopped to think about how this could be affecting you, I've been so selfish and you nearly got hurt because I was too perverted"

I soon felt hands on my cheeks, I looked up as my eyes met Raven's. She looked so calm yet happy.

"Stop felling guilty, it's not your fault"Raven said harshly, my eyes started to water.

"Rae I can't stop what I feel"I said with a voice crack.

"I said stop feeling guilty"Tears started to fall from my cheeks.

"I have to feel guilty for how I made you feel, I've been ignoring you and I haven't been giving you attention"I sniffled. "I keep thinking about how this was affecting me but I didn't think about how lonely you must have felt with me hanging out with Jinx"I sniffled again.

We stayed quiet for a moment before Raven started to squeeze my cheeks.

"Rae that hurts~"I whined

"Deal with it, it's your punishment for being an idiot"I nod slowly as she squeezed my cheeks harder, she pulled back.

"It's alright to be selfish sometimes, especially since you've always been so caring towards me"

"But-"

"No buts, today you're sleeping in my room and that's final!"I nod quickly as she smiled.