Chapter 18

No One's P.O.V
It had now been exactly 14 days stuck in old demon territory.

The students had gotten more comfortable with the place and could peacefully sleep.

Out of nowhere the sound of a helicopter woke everyone up. Garfield looked up as a light was shined down at them, he whined and looked down at the ground.

"Attention Students! They have found the undercover Demon!"Salem's eyes widened in shock. "You are now safe and can return back to campus"

"NO WAY WE'RE GOING BACK!!"The leader of the 'All Mighty Greek Gods' shouted.

"YEAH! YOU ALMOST KILLED CLAWDINA!!"One of the Werewolves yelled.

YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO FEEL SAFE AT A SCHOOL THAT STORMED US AT OUR MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT!!"The leader of the 'Vicious Vampires' yelled.

"The school was never notified of the raid, we have nothing to do with it. You are not the only ones that got chased out, the teachers as well got attacked and had to result to violence to escape"The leaders of all higher up categories huddled in a circle and discussed.

"ONE OF US IS MISSING!! WE AREN'T GOING BACK UNTIL SHE RETURNS!!"Lilith yelled at the helicopter.

"Who is the missing student?"

"RACHEL ROTH, ONE OF THE SUPERIOR WITCHES!"Lilith said.

"The teachers will search for her"The group of teenagers turned to their species.

"We'll be returning back to the Academy"Angelic said.

"What?! You can't be serious"Cyborg stepped forward.

"Don't fret, if it happens again we'll be forced to attack..properly"Lilith's eyes glowed for a moment before she looked at the rest of the Witches.

Beastboy and Cyborg exchange worried looks, Starfire wraps her arm around Robin's in fear, no one could blame the alien for being scared.

Starfire glanced at her older sister who didn't speak to her once through out the whole incident.

She sighs in sadness and looks into the forest.

The helicopter flew towards the direction of the school.

"When we cross the forest, close your eyes and run as fast as you can! Understand?!"Lilith shouted as the students either nod or shout yes.

Veronica held onto Salem as she closed her eyes shit.

Someone yelled go as everyone speeded into the forest at lightning speed. To a normal person it would only look like a few colours flashing by.

Multiple students heard quiet whispering and baby like laughs.

Salem watched as spirits of the forest started to talk to him.

They were finally out of the forest, Beastboy opened his eyes as he looked around him.

He looked ahead of him and a few miles away stood the building that they called campus, surprisingly the lights to every room was switched on.

Angelic and her friend's wings suddenly appeared as they took flight and headed towards the building, they checked some windows and flew back to us.

"The whole building is empty"Angelic said.

Beastboy steps forward cautiously, it started to feel like the first time he stepped on campus grounds.

He, Cyborg, Starfire and Robin walk in first as the rest of the school follows, they walk up the stairs.

Beastboy and Cyborg stood on the 3rd floor as their dorm stood on the left, the door looked undamaged.

Cyborg opened the door and walked in, the room looked normal, almost like the incident never happened.