Chapter 4

No one's P.O.V
The moment Raven teleported Beastboy punched Salem in the face.

Cyborg pulled him back, Starfire put her hands over her mouth in shock.

Robin winced at the sound of a crack that was heard when Garfield punched him.

Salem held his nose as blood was dripping, he looked up at Beastboy and growled.

"What's your deal?!"

"You think I wouldn't notice?! Raven smelled of blood!"

Robin:

Cyborg:

Cyborg:

Starfire:

Starfire:

"She smelled of what?!"Cyborg exclaimed

Starfire started to zone out.

How powerful must have this vampire been to make Raven bleed?

Is he a threat?

Her hands started to shake, if he can land a hit on one of the Superior Witches then she doesn't stand a chance.

"Are you stupid? I didn't hurt her, it was the other way around, didn't she tell you that she almost killed me? Doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's the one who attacked first"Salem sat down on the couch and tiled his head back trying to stop the blood flow.

"Who the hell are you trying to trick?! Raven would never make the first move if it wasn't a life or death situation!"Salem tsked.

Salem remembered the look in Raven's eyes.

It was like she saw her worst nightmare coming to life, it gave him shivers down his spine, he started to grin.

Salem also remembered the time Trigon told him that Raven should never be underestimated.

At first he didn't believe him but now he knew what he meant.

The way her hands turned into claws in shorter then a couple of seconds was terrifying, knowing that she could end his life at any time she wished.

"Ask her yourself, she was bored so she attacked me"

"She told us you were cocky"Robin walked next to him. "But now for the real question"Robin takes out a metal staff out of nowhere and points it at his neck and adds pressure. "What did you say to piss her off? A lot of people tried to get her angry but nobody has witnessed her even throw a fit in all her 5 years coming to this school, not even Cyborg and Beastboy"

"Why are they so special?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're her bestest friends idiot"Beastboy glared.

"Friend Rachel only let's them call her Raven and only pays attention to them, I've tried to get her to be my friend but she doesn't see any interest in me"Star sulked.

"Why are you trying to be her friend anyway? You got a motive or something?"Salem asked again.

"My older sister Blackfire, she's part of the Supreme Aliens, I want to prove to her that I too am important, if I get friend Rachel to see me as her friend then people will say that she values me and I will get more praise from my sister"

"You wanna use her as a pawn to get to your sister?!"Beastboy said with anger. "You know she has feelings right?!"

"Oh does she now?!"Robin said with sarcastic shock. "No one trusts her, she's emotionless like a doll, we barely see her use her powers, the only time me and Star saw her even lift a finger is when we had that festival and the witches had to make fireworks with her powers and that was 2 year ago, the only thing that she uses her powers for is teleporting"

"If she doesn't want to use her abilities who are we to judge?"Cyborg glared at Robin.

"It is her decision, if she doesn't wish to show what she can do then you can't do anything but watch"Star said and leaned on the wall.

"Wait, you said she attacked you! How did she attack?!"Robin asked Salem.

"Well her eyes split into 4 and glowed red and her nails grew like 10 feet and turned black and stabbed me in the neck"

"Isn't that an exaggeration?"Cyborg said

"Can witches do that?"Robin looked at Star as she shrugs.

"Did she cast a spell?"

"Nah, she didn't move her lips..oh wait she did!..no she didn't, I don't even know anymore! it all happened so fast"Salem acted.

Robin started to put the pieces together, 4 red eyes, claws.

"That's strange, only demons have those eye-"Robins eyes widened as he mumbled.

He suddenly dashed out of the room, the teens follow after in a state of confusion and wonder.