Chapter 35

No One's P.O.V
Raven rocked up from her sleep, she rubbed her eye and looked at the far end of the room where her cats were scratching at her door wanting to get out.

She sits up from her bed and opens her door, as she did a beautiful aroma entered her room.

Food

Rachel thought, she walked inside the kitchen and saw her boyfriend cooking with a black apron and a grin on his face.

"Beastboy?"Garfield turned his head around and flashed a smile.

"Morning Rae"Raven walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist laying her head on his shoulder.

He was making her breakfast, Raven frowned and looked at Beastboy.

"You know you didn't have to right? I know how you are with food made from animals"

"Rae it's alright, if it's for you I'll go to the ends of the Earth"Raven rolls her eyes and closes her eyes for a moment.

"You're too nice for your own good"Raven glanced over to the clock.

6:00 am

Two more hours until they'll have to run off to school and bother with their friends' endless questionings.

They sat together and ate enjoying their peaceful morning.

"I never knew you could cook"Raven said.

"You never asked"The lovebirds glance at each other and go back to their food with smiles.

It was now 7:30 am.

Raven was changing in her room while Beastboy had to go back into his room to get ready.

Rachel said goodbye to her felines and walked out of the dorm. She met up with Garfield in the lobby but before they could walk out of the building their names where shouted.

"Friend Raven!"

"Ayo grass stain!"

Starfire tackled Raven into a hug as Cyborg put an arm around Beastboy's shoulders and ruffled his hair, the green boy grumbled.

"How did it go?"Cyborg whispered.

Beastboy gave him a certain look that revealed everything Cyborg needed to know.

"You actually did it?"Beastboy nods.

"I've missed you so much! I had come to think those two where a bad influence!"Starfire hugged the life out of Rachel.

"St-Star"Raven managed to spit out as Starfire let go apologising.

"So you two are good again?"Robin stepped in, Raven nods.

"Are you two engaged?"Starfire asked curiously accidentally making the couple flushed in red.

"N-No"Raven stuttering across her words.

"Not yet"Raven looked up at her boyfriend who was smirking at her amusingly no longer blushing.

"Shut up"She mumbled and walked ahead of them as he followed her in a fit of laughter, the 3 ran after them yelling for them to wait up.

The 5 walked across campus with people staring and whispering amongst themselves.

"I think they're the demons"

"Totally, there's no way a Cyborg, a Metahuman, a Witch, a Alien and a human can get along"

"It's weird that they were the last ones to come out"

"There's something strange going on with them"

"Weirdos"

Starfire frowned as Robin took her hand in his and gave it a slight squeeze, she blushed and smiled shyly.

"Rae-"Beastboy was interrupted by someone yelling out Cyborg's name.

They stop and turn around to find out it was Bumblebee and Jinx.

"VICTOR!"Robin looked at Raven who was digging her nails into her palm.

Karen pulled something out of her bag, a box wrapped in yellow and black wrapping paper.

"I saw this yesterday and thought that you'd like it"Karen smiled with excitement, Victor opened the present as his expression changed.

"Dude!"Beastboy said looking at the gift.

"This is the new xxx 5! How did you find this?!"

It was a new video game that had said to be one of the best because of it's amazing graphics.

"I found it at the of the gaming store, it was hidden"Cyborg hugged her out of excitement.

"Gem!"Rachel turned in forward to see Salem running towards her with Selena waiting ahead of them next to a wall.

"What?"Beastboy watched as a knot of jealousy was started to form in his stomach.

"Quickly!"Salem grabbed her hand and started to run back to Selena, Beastboy glided his tongue across his teeth in anger.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Jinx started to speak up a conversation with Beastboy as she successfully distracted him.

Robin chuckled to himself, the two kept getting separated.