Chapter 36

No One's P.O.V
Beastboy walked the hallways with Jinx following behind.

He was starting to feel creeped out.

The green shapeshifter sees his classroom and runs towards it as fast as possible. His classmates give him a weirded out look, in the mornings he would usually be tired and sleep throughout first period.

As recess came Jinx was still on his tail, observing him from the shadows.

When he saw his best friend at the entrance door of the school he once again dashed away from the Metahuman.

"Dude you good? You look like you're being hunted"Cyborg joked as Beastboy pulled on his arm and ran to the abandoned arena.

"Bro she's following me!"Victor sat down on one of the chairs.

"Who?"

"Lucky! I think she's going crazy or something! I've been trying to get away from her but she's everywhere!"Garfield panted as he unbuttoned the buttons on his blazer and threw it on one of the chairs.

"It can't be that bad"

"She followed me all the way to the bathroom, the dudes in the bathroom were laughing at me!"He collapsed on the floor and closed his eyes. "I just hope Raven doesn't find out"He mumbled.

"I don't find out what?"Beastboy opens his eyes and sees Raven looming over him.

"Rae!"He sat up and moved away from her. "N-Nothing! It's nothing important!"Raven lifted an eyebrow and looked between the two boys.

"If you say so"She took off her hat and sat down next to Cyborg.

"Hello friends!"Starfire came in flying beside Robin. "May I ask why friend Lucky was following you?"Garfield tensed up.

"Wha-What are you talking about?"

"Friend Lucky was following you in the hallway, I saw you two when I went to collect something from your floor, she had followed you to bathroom as well as I recall"

"W-Wow, really?"Garfield said with a shakily voice.

"Yes, I think I might have seen a camera in her hands, did you?"Starfire turned to Robin who shrugged and held in his laughter.

Beastboy looked at Raven who's eyes were staring into his soul, he felt like she was about to kill him any moment.

"You-You're not mad are you?"Rachel looked away.

"No"

"Wait really?!"

"This happens to me all the time so I guess this is payback for all the times you had to deal with it"Beastboy look at her hand, her nails were digging into her skin.

"Really?"

"Yes now shut up"A book appeared in her hand as she started to read away.

How to commit murder without getting caught.

He gulped when he read the book cover.

Beastboy looked over to Starfire and Robin and glared, Robin put his had over his mouth trying to mask his laugh.

"So Raven why did Salem drag you off today"Cyborg asked.

"Dating advice"Beastboy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Dating advice?"Cyborg questioned, Rachel nods.

"He has a crush on a vampire and doesn't know how to approach her"Beastboy sighed in relief. "He thought I had some trick since so many people love to worship me"Cyborg chuckled.

"What advice did you give him?"Robin asked finally calming down.

"I didn't"

"Why?"Starfire asked.

"I don't have dating advice, the only reason am with Beastboy is because he kept on insisting until I finally agreed"Beastboy looked at her blankly.

"I thought you said that you were too shy to say any-"She threw her book at him.

"Shut up"Raven blushed and put her hand to cover the lower part of her face, he grins.

"I thought you were lying!"Cyborg yelled.

"Dude I kept telling you she liked me but you never believed me!"Beastboy stood up.

"Bro how did you know bro?!"

"Bro the way she looked at me bro!"

"Bro I thought she was just thinking about how ugly you are bro!"

"Bro you think am ugly bro?!"

"Bro nah bro-"Rachel hit them both behind their heads.

"Knock it off with the bros"Beastboy chuckles as Cyborg grumbles.

Throughout recess the group would complain about their lessons and teachers until they were interrupted.

"Uhh Kori?"Jinx walked towards them from the hole that they made.

Beastboy's face paled.

"Oh friend Lucky! You have joined us!"Starfire flew over to Jinx and hugged her gently.

"What's going on?"Beastboy asked Robin.

"Star invited her when you ran off with Cyborg"

Starfire brung Jinx closer to the group of friends, Jinx looked uncomfortable around Raven and for a good reason too.

Their last encounter was...eventful.

Jinx's eyes landed on Garfield then up to Raven's terrifying stare, Raven's elbow was on the armrest and her knuckles rested on her cheek.

Beastboy glimpsed at Cyborg who kept looking back and forth between them waiting for one of them to make a move.

Beastboy knew he needed to separate them before they would go crazy again.

"Raven! Let's go hang out! We haven't had alone time in so long!"He stood up and took her hand.

"We've been apart for 2 hours"

"So what? I can't have alone time with my girlfriend?"He gently pulled her, a hue of red spread throughout her cheeks, a slight 'idiot' slipped her lips as he grins playfully.

"You guys are dating?"Jinx suddenly blurted out.

"Yes! Isn't it wonderful?! They make a very adorable couple!"Starfire said, she screamed it so loud that the whole school properly heard it.

"Really? That's hard to believe"Jinx put her hand on her hip.

I know this bitch is not trying to test me right now.

Raven thought.

"Oh? Do you want me to burn it into your brain?"Raven's hand ignited in black flames.

"Okay it's time to go!"Beastboy pulled on her hand but was stopped by Robin.

"It's about time you two stop fighting, it's pointless to have hate when it starts getting petty"He looked at Rachel, she sighed and took her hand away from his and crossed her arms.

"Let's get this over with"