Chapter 43

Raven P.O.V
I was visiting Cyborg for the weekend, he requested my help for maths.

"Did he apologise?"I asked while sitting down on the couch.

"Who?"

"Beastboy"

"Oh! Yeah he did, he came running back to the dorm and screamed sorry and started to apologise like a maniac"Cyborg chuckled. "I should have recorded him"

A couple of hours passed by and Gar came running into the dorm with a flustered happy face. I stared at him blankly as he looked between me and Cyborg.

Me and Cyborg exchange looks and look back at him.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Uhh..she's helping me with maths"Cyborg pointed to me with his robotic finger.

"O-Oh.."Gar made eye contact with me as his blush increased.

"Why are you blushing?"I said with a poker face.

"N-No reason"Gar looked away from me. "I'll be in the shower for a while"He dashed towards the bathroom.

"He's acting weird"Cy commented.

"When is he not"I looked back at the sheet of paper he wrote on. "By the way, those are all wrong"

"Dammit!"

After an hour of me reexplaining the work I decidedly it was time to leave.

"Thanks for coming toda-"Cyborg handed me back my eraser.

He was cut off by the door to the bathroom opening to reveal a naked Beastboy with a towel around his waist.

I watched in surprise.

He's packing-

"You're still here?!"Gar yelled in embarrassment, Cyborg quickly put his hands over my eyes.

"Go put on some clothes!"Cyborg yelled back.

After a few seconds he removed his hands and huffed in annoyance.

"Sorry you had to see that"I shake my head in reassurance that it's okay.

Gar came running out of his room with a yet again flustered face.

"I apologise! Please don't kill me!"He bowed in front of me.

I remained calm trying to restrain myself from becoming a blushing mess like him.

"It's okay"I said blankly as he looked up at me in surprise.

"You're not mad?"I shook my head. "You literally just saw me half na-"

"Bye"

I opened the door and walked out of their dorm and ran straight to mine before I could be spotted by anyone.

I panted as I closed the door and leaned against it, the imagine of him coming out of the bathroom floods my mind as my face exploded in red.

He looked...hot.

I slapped my hands on my cheeks.

Get a hold of yourself Raven! Stop simping for him! It's supposed to be the other way around!