IM DONE

Jacks POV:

Me and Johnson went to go get the girls some gatorade. "so how's everything with you and Priscilla?" Johnson asks. "perfect I love her so much bro she's legit the best thing to ever happen to me. I never thought any girl could change me I was always the smash and go  type but she really changed me. I cant imagine myself with anyone but her I don't even find myself attracted to other girls she most beautiful girl ever" I say. Johnson nods "im happy for you bro im happy you settled down and finally changed your ways" I smile "I appreciate that bro. So how's you and Ally?" He smiles "good I really like her. Im happy we went on this trip I need to plan a romantic date with her" I nod. "we'll if you need help im here for ya"

We walk to the girls and I come up behind Cilla and wrap my arms around her waist hugging her from behind while our fingers are entwined together and my chin is resting on her shoulder. She shivers and smiles. I smirk because I know she loves when I do that.

"so everyone ready?" Johnson tells. We nod and start walking the 5 minute walk to the beach.when we get to the beach the girls had already taken their clothes and shoes off and we're walking ahead of us.

Cilla is so beautiful. Her body is sexy as fuck. I run up behind her and smack her butt while throwing her over my shoulder running towards the water.

She shrieks "Jack nooo" I keep running "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky put me down" I run into the water and try throwing her in but she has her arms locked around my neck. "haha" she says I smirk and let go of her and she drops in the water. She glares at me then starts laughing. See this is what I love about her. She doesn't get mad over dumb shit like most girls do.

We've been at the beach for over 3 hours and everybody really tired. Just as we're about to leave Priscilla stops us "I want a picture" so we all take pictures together then me and Priscilla take one by ourselves and her legs are wrapped around my torso and we're kissing (the one in the cover photo) and then we leave.

We get in the car and I look at the picture and set it as my lockscreen. We decide to go to a restraint to eat.

when we get out we go to the table. the waiter comes and he's a guy that looks about our age. the whole time he's just staring and smiling at Priscilla. I glare at him and he seemed to get the message. When he comes back to give us our drinks he hands Priscilla a piece of paper. she reads and rips it up while glaring at him "uhm im here with my boyfriend"  she put emphasis on the word boyfriend and scooted closer to me. "ay bro leave her alone" the guy scoffs and turns around.

We get through the meal and then its time to pay. We pay the guy and then he says to Priscilla "you should hang out with me baby I can make you feel better than he does" that's it I get up and punch him in the face. He falls down and I keep repeatedly punching him. Johnson pulls me off and I storm outside.

"Bro calm the fuck down you just scared the hell out of Priscilla" im too angry to even think about that. Ally and Priscilla walk out and Priscilla looks at me with fear and worry in her eyes.

"are you ok?" She says but I can barely hear her. She touches my arm and I just shrug it off and start walking back to the hotel. I hear Johnson tell her he'll talk to me and he catches up to me. I ignore him the whole way to the hotel.

I get in the hotel room and just flop on the bed. I don't even know what to feel I'm not mad at Priscilla because she didn't do anything but right now I just need to be alone. I feel like a dick for just leaving her and not comforting her when she needed comfort. I sigh I'll just wait until she comes back and I'll talk to her. I can't lose her she's the best thing that ever happened to me I look at my lockscreen and look at the picture we took at the beach today. I smile. God I love her.