THE MALL

Priscilla POV:

I woke up and immediately smiled remembering last night. I checked my phone 12:30 in the afternoon. I look over and see Jack laying on his stomach with one arm draped over me.

I started to softly kiss his lips to wake him up. He started slowly kissing back and I pulled away. He groaned "Jack get upppppp I wanna go to the mall" he grumbled and pulled the blankets over him. I sighed and sat on his lower back/ butt and started massaging his toned muscular back. He sighed "that feels so good baby" he mumbled then I got off of him to get dressed "nooooo come baaaackk" he begged "get up Gilinsky" I smirked "such a tease" he mumbled.

I decided to straighten my hair and wear a pair of light washed high waisted shorts with red and white stripes on one pocket and a blue pocket with white stars on the other, with a white v-neck tucked in and my white vans.I did my usual makeup and sprayed some vanilla bean Noel body spray on.

I walked out and Jack was wearing black pants,a black shirt with a red and black flannel, with his black and white vans. He was sitting on the bed on his phone.

I walked up to him and leaned him back on the bed while straddling him. He started kissing my neck and I whispered "you ready?" As I got up and walked to the door. He came up behind me and pinned me against the door his eyes we're dark and filled with lust. "I don't like to be teased" he said seductively in his low deep morning voice. I bit my lip and looked at him innocently "I don't know what you're talking about" I say "that's it" he picked me up holding my butt to support me while I wrapped my legs around his long torso and my arms around his neck playing with his hair.

I started sucking and nibbling on his neck as he groaned in pleasure squeezing my butt. Our lips connect and he roughly kisses me while being gentle at the same time. When we pull apart I gently bite his lip. He puts me down and just puts his forehead on mine while he closed his eyes. "I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today" he says kissing my forehead "and your all mine" he says roughly making me smile.

We walk to the car and he comes up behind me and snacks my butt. "Jack!!" I giggle he smirks "couldn't help myself princess" I blush and he starts driving.

The whole time we just talk while his hand is resting on the inside of my thigh tracing circles with his thumb. I shiver at the contact he's so amazing.

"I love the way you react to my touch" Jack smirks as we pull up to the mall. We get out and walk around inside he comes up next to me,pulls me close,and puts his arm around my shoulders. I smile and start blushing "awwwwww are you blushing" Jack smiles and I just bury my head in his chest and he wraps both of his arms around me and squeezes me. "God your so cute Cilla" he says seriously while kissing my cheek I smile and kiss his chin because he's so tall.

We walk around a little more and decide to stop at bath and body works. We we're just looking around when a slutty looking blonde girl comes up to us and hugs Jack. "hi Jack" she says "oh uh hi Leigh" Jack says scratching the back of his head nervously. "so who's this?" The girl looks at me smirking "Hi im Priscilla nice to meet you" I smile sweetly when all I want to do us punch her in the face. "oh we'll im Leigh Jacks FIRST girlfriend" ugh I hate her already then she stars talking to Jack completely ignoring me. I leave them and walk over to the candle section trying to distract myself.

I feel someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist while resting their chin on my shoulder. "don't worry about her she was my girlfriend in 10 grade I didn't even really like her" Jack says in my ear while gently kissing my neck "Jack we're in public"I giggle "so" he says

I turn around so im facing him as he puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms on his. "she's ugly" I say as he just laughs "are you jealous" he smirks "obviously" I say annoyed "and tell my why " he says lowly as he pulls me closer to him "because your mine and I don't want anyone else having you or touching you the same way you feel about me" he smiles "Priscilla Andrews will you be my girlfriend?" I slightly gasp I can't believe it finally "of course" I smile and he picks me up and spun me around. People are looking at us weird so we walk out then bust out laughing. We walk around for a little while longer. He drops me off at home because Ally wanted to hang out."bye baby" he says kissing me I smile and walk into my house.

My mom was home "momma I have a boyfriend" "woah woah woah first of all hello to you to and second of all omg im so happy for you who is it" I tell her everything then Ally texts me saying she's here we're going to Sammys house. "bye momma I love you" "ok baby have fun"