SAN FRANCISCO

Priscillas POV:

I wake up at 3:00. Everybody has to be awake at 3:30 so I get up and take a shower. I decide to wear my black leggings,with my grey and white vans,and Jacks purple long sleeve shirt with WESTSIDE written in white. I decide to put my hair in a top knot and I go over to the bed to wake Jack up.

"Jack baby you gotta wake up" I gently shake him and he opens his eyes "if I wake up do I get a kiss?" I giggle "of course" he gets up and I give him the longest,sweetest kiss ever. He rests his forehead on mine "I love you Jack" I say and I realize that's the first time I ever said it first. He smiles "I love you to Cilla" he gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I go downstairs and Johnson and Ally we're already awake "goodmorning" I say they just groan and I laugh.

After everybody is ready we go to the airport. We get on our plane and finally land at 2:00.

We rented a car and got to our hotel. Me and Jack had a room and Ally and Johnson had a room. We all said bye and went into our rooms. Me and Jack got into bed and fell right asleep.

The next morning:

I get up and look at my phone and its already 12 in the afternoon. I get in the shower and get out. I decide on a pair if skinny jeans,a grey sweatshirt that says DUDE BE NICE. on it, and my black and white converse.

I walk out and Jack is already dressed. " I didn't even hear you wake up" I say while walking over and sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my chest. I lightly run my fingers through his hair while lightly rubbing his back. He seems to relax a little bit. "you wanna go get breakfast and walk around Johnson and Ally are still sleeping" I nod " can we go see the Golden Gate Bridge?" I ask "of course we're in San Francisco. Plus I would do anything for you" I smile and we leave.

after breakfast we go to the Golden Gate Bridge. We're on this pier looking thing with the Golden Gate Bridge behind us in the background. Jack asks this middle aged woman to take a picture of us Jack flops me over on his back and I laugh the lady takes the picture and hands us the phone. We thank her and look at the picture (the one in the cover photo)  he smiles and sets it as his wallpaper picture on his phone. He kisses my cheeks and for the rest of the day we walk around and go sightseeing. God I love this kid. How did I get so lucky?