GOODBYE x2

Priscillas POV:

I wake up at 4. We have to leave for the airport at 5. we're gonna meet Ally and Johnson at the airport. since I packed up all my stuff last night I don't have to do anything. It's a gloomy cold day so I put on my outfit  and put my hair in a bun.

I lightly start massaging Jacks back to wake him up. I feel bad because he's so tired from performing and rehearsals but he insisted on coming.

I continue to lightly massage his back while kissing his neck. "Baby I know you're tired but we have to go. Im gonna miss my flight" he groans and gets up. He brushes his teeth and puts on sweatpants, a hoodie, and his vans.

He grabs my suitcase and I grab my phone and purse and charger and we walk out the door. During the car ride we hold hands and it's silent. But a comfortable one.

Once I check in at the airport we find Ally and Johnson. Jack keeps his arms wrapped around me while waiting for the plane. "Flight 206 to Omaha Nebraska is now boarding" I get up and hug Jack. He squeezes me. "I love you" I say. "I love you too princess" we kiss and then I hug Johnson and Ally hugs Jack. We wave to them and get on our flight.

After flight:

After we land my mom picks us up. She drops Ally at her house and we go home. It's only 10 so I go upstairs, put my phone on the charger, and go to sleep. Two weeks I tell myself. Two weeks.