MEET

*OUTFIT IS IN COVER PHOTO*

Priscillas POV:

When me and Jack got in the room last night,we were both tired so we just cuddled,talked,and kissed. That was probably the best sleep I've had in a long time.

I get up to go take a shower. Jack said him and Johnson are going to take me and Ally to meet everybody. I get out of the shower and put my outfit on (cover photo) and I put lotion and bodyspray on. I wash my face brush my teeth,and do my makeup,and then lightly curl my hair to give it beach waves.

I walk out and Jack is sitting up. "Goodmorning Babe" I say walking over and sitting on his lap. "Morning" he says in his raspy voice putting his head in between my shoulder and neck to try and wake up. I start playing with his hair and lightly rubbing his back to try waking him up. I get off his lap and he groans.

"we have to leave in an hour" I giggle. He sighs "ok but I wish you would've waited to take a shower until I woke up. I need your body" I smirk and roll my eyes.

"You look beautiful today. I know I say that every day and you probably think I say it out if habit but I don't. Every time I say you look beautiful I really truly mean it" he says. I walk over to him and kiss him passionately. He picks me up and pins me against the wall. He's wearing sweatpants and he's shirtless which is so hot. After a quick makeout session he goes to take a shower.

When he comes out I walk over and hug him. Omg he smelt so good (am I the only one that thinks it's a big turn on when guys smell good?lol) he smirks and we walk out to meet Ally and Johnson.

We walk into the dining hall and everybody is there. Everybody was so nice. Noah and Stella were actually really sweet and I felt bad for thinking bad about them. The boys were really nice. But me and Sammy just ignored eachother because of what happened a while back.

Everybody was so happy we came. Except for Andrea she just stayed on her phone,the,whole time. Everybody decided that we should go on the boardwalk and walk around. Jack kissed my cheek and went over to talk to the boys.

I walked over to Ally and Stella and Noah came over to us. "we're so happy you're here. It's nice to have more girls. Sometimes it gets really overwhelming because of all the boys" Noah says. I smile. "Jack talks about you all the time. You must be the most important person ever to him. He never shut up about you."Stella says and we laugh. "Thank you that means alot" I say. And we all catch up with everyone to go to the boardwalk.

All day me,Ally,Noah,and Stella hung out. Jack hung out with the boys and Andrea was all over him. Honestly it's not even funny anymore. It's so disrespectful how she's doing it right in front of me. Im literally about to explode. He's MY boyfriend I shouldn't have to share.

The sun starts to set and I feel Jack wrap his arms around me. "Im sorry I didn't really spend time with you it's just me,and the boys are so hyped for the show next week" he says excitedly. I love seeing him happy. I smile "it's ok" I say and he just states at me and kisses my cheek.

"Whenever we get back to the hotel Im going to take my girl out" he says kissing my neck. "Tonights going to be so romantic" he says huskily kissing and nibbling my neck. Just then the boys called him over. I sigh. Who would've thought I'd have to share my boyfriend with the whole world? But he's living out his dream and I couldn't be happier. Thinking about this date made me so happy. There's nothing on this earth that can ruin it. Or at least that's what I thought..