OLD JACK

Priscillas POV:

I run to go look for Ally and Johnson. I can't find them anywhere. Jack probably went looking for me so it's probably safe to go in the room.

I walk in the room and it reeks of alcohol. I see Jack laying on the bed with a bottle in his hand. "Really?" I ask. "I had to" a voice slurs.

I sigh and take the bottle from him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He growls. "You obviously can't control yourself with alcohol" I say back.

"fuck you. Get out" he slurs pointing to the door. I roll my eyes and put my phone on the charger. He starts to cry "baby im so sorry. She came onto me I promise I didn't come onto her you have to believe me I would never hurt you" he says. I sigh and then got a text from Johnson.

Johnson babyyyyyy ;):

J: Ayoo me and Ally just bumped into Madison and she told us how she planned it all out. Apparently she is planning on kissing Jack and get you to catch them so you'll break up with Jack. Be careful

P: She already did but thank you so much for telling me I love youuu

J: No prob love u too

I smile to myself thank God. Jack clears his throat and stands up. "baby you have to believe me please" he says I hug him and start kissing him. "Madison told Johnson how she planned it all out."

I felt him breath a sigh of relief and he hugs me tighter. "I was so scared you were never going to talk to me again. I love you so fucking much Priscilla" I smile "I love you too Jack" he kisses me for the longest. We pull away and he puts his forehead on mine. I smile and start playing with his hair. "you need to get some rest" I tell Jack because he was still a little bit buzzed. "only if you lay with me" he smirks. I giggle and we fall asleep in eachothers arms.