HEARTBREAK

Priscillas POV:

I got into Jacks car and we drive off in silence. My stomach was tied in a knot and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I was so fucking nervous. "So, Uhm what did we need to talk about?" I say quietly.

He doesn't even look at me "uhh we'll talk when we get to the house" he says. I sigh and look at my phone to distract myself. Ally hasn't texted me so they must still be talking.

We pull up to the house and right when we walk in I start crying. "Baby baby what the fuck? What's wrong?" Jack asks. I try to turn away so I wasn't facing him. I put my hands over my face. He grabs my arms and spins me around to face him.

"You're breaking up with me. And Johnson is breaking up with Ally. Oh my God Ally was right" I say crying even harder.

Jack pulls me into him and wraps his arms around me. "What the fuck? Why would you think that. I fucking love you and I just got you back. Your mine and only mine" he says while running his fingertips along my spine to make me feel better.

"Then why were you and Johnson being secretive and saying that you have to talk to us?" I ask calming down. He sighs and grabs my hands.

"well you know how me and Johnson are doing our new music?" I nod. "well we got invited to perform an opening act with 5SOS and some other people are gonna be there like Andrea Russett,Shawn Mendes,Jacob Whiteside and a whole bunch of other people" he says smiling.

I crash my lips onto his. "oh my God im so happy for you guys. Baby im so proud of you." I say. He smiles and then looks down. "What's wrong? You should be excited" I say.

"I am but Uhm we're gonna be gone for 6 months" he says. My heart dropped out of my chest and hit the floor. "Wow I-i" he cuts me off "Baby I won't go if you don't want me to" I look at him shocked. "This is your big opportunity im not letting you pass it up but 6 months? I-" I start crying. He pulls me into him again.

"What if you forget about me?" I ask. "What the fuck? Are you serious? I could never forget you you're gonna be on my mind all the time. We'll facetime and call eachother and you and Ally can come on the tour bus for a couple weeks." He says.

I look up at him. And I see him. I don't see the bad boy player Jack, I see the Jack I fell for. The sweet supportive Jack who will always protect me and put me first. "I love you so fucking much. And it scares me to say it but I can't live without you Jack" he looks at me with glossy eyes.

"I love you so fucking much. Forever and Always. I've said this before and I'll say it again. You've changed me for the better. You're my everything and you're mine and mine only nobody elses" he says roughly and crashes his lips on mine.

I wrap my legs around him and he supports me by holding my butt. He pins me against the wall and starts grinding his hips into me. "Oh my God Jack" he smirks and starts attacking my neck with lovebites. "All mine understand?" He says roughly. I nod unable to get a word out. I pull his hair earning a moan from him.

He leads us to the couch so he's sitting up and im on his lap. He looks at me with darkness in his eyes. I smirk and start sucking and biting his neck. He rolls his head back giving me more access. I start kissing his jawline. Our lips meet and it's a slow passionate kiss. I just want to stay in this moment with him and not think about him leaving. We pull away and he puts his forehead on mine "Im gonna fucking miss you so much" tears start rolling down my cheeks and I just lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat while he plays with my hair and I let those two things gently take me to a land called sleep.