JEALOUS

Priscillas POV:
LUNCH:

The bell finally rings and me and Ally head to lunch. I still haven't told her about what happened with me and jack.

We get inside the cafeteria and get in the lunch line. We see Sammy and the Jacks. Sammy sees us and comes up to us.he gives us a hug while hugging him a little longer making Jack clench his jaw and leave.

I feel really bad but just brush it off and nobody seems to notice we sit at the lunch table and Andrea and Landra joins us

"ok so theres a party tonight at Nash's yall down" Sammy asks in between bites of pizza."yea sure we can go" Landra and Andrea say "yea me and Ally will come"i say "for sure man"Johnson says. "Tonights gonna be turnt up" Sammy says and with that the bell rings

I get home and get a text from Ally
A:be ready at 7 whore
M:ok slut

And i lock my phone and get dressed i have an hour so i decide on mint green high waisted shorts,a tight cropped white tshirt that showed my belly button rimg,and white toms.i straighten my hair and touch up my makeup.by that time Ally honks and i grab my phone and leave.

We pull up to Nash's house and its the typical high school party.we walk in and get blasted with the sound of cheap music and the smell of weed and alcohol swirling in the air.

Ally immediately gets pulled to the dancr floor by Nash. I see Sammy and I walk over to him. "Hey" i said "wassup you look beautiful tonight" I blush and look down "Thanks" he goes on to tell me something that happened in school today but im not listening because i see Jack with a cheap looking blonde on his lap playing with his hair he sees me looking and smirks then leans down and starts to makeout with her. That asshole.

I grab Sammy and put my lips on his and we start making out as he puts his hands on my butt.i feel a little bad for using him but hes drunk he wouldnt care anyways.

I pull away and look at Jack. He gives me a death glare and pushes the blonde off of him before storming out the door. "whats his problem?" Sammy slurs i shrug "imma go find Ally so she can take me home" i say "but you just got here" "i know i just don't feel good" i lie i just want to go home and think about things specifically Jack i feel horrible but im not gonna drop this act.

Ally drops me off at my house and goes back to the party.I go up to ny room and take a quick shower then change into some PINK yoga pants with a navy sweatshirt. I get on twitter and see a post from Jack

jackgilinsky: I have never felt this way before

what? I put ny phone on the charger and go to sleep with one thing on my mind: Guys are difficult