THOTISON?

Priscillas POV:

I woke up and Jack wasn't there. Ally knocks on my door. "coming!!" I yell. I let her in the room. "Do you know where Jack is?" Ally asks. "no let's snapchat them" we snapchat an ugly picture where are you guys? Was the caption. They snapchatted back with a picture of them eating at a restraunt.

"omg they ate without us" I laugh. "im going to go get ready. Meet me in the lobby in an hour so we can walk around and stuff." Ally says. I nod and she goes to get ready. I decide on a dark blue shirt, with my dark washed skinny jeans, and my brown combat boots (outfit is in the cover photo look at the shoes they have color to them) I wear my gold Michael Kors watch and curl my hair with my wand. I spray some berry perfume on and grab my phone and head to the lobby.

Ally and Johnson are sitting and talking. "Where's Jack?" I ask. Johnson points to Jack and some girl talking. She keeps touching his arm and laughing. "Who is she?" I ask. "Thotison Beer" Johnson says while laughing. "what?" I ask. "Her name is Madison Beer and she's the biggest thot in Omaha. She used to be one of Jacks weekly sluts before he met you and changed" Ally says. I nod and we continue to talk.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Jack ours his chin on my shoulder and buried his head in my hair.

"you look beautiful today" he whispers seductively in my eat. Thankfully Johnson and Ally left to go somewhere. I turn around in his arms and kiss his chin. He just states at me and smiles. I start to blush and bury my head in his hoodie to hide. "Jackkkk I hate when you do that" I whine. he smirks "hate when I do what. Admire how perfect you are?" I giggle "yessss" I say. He pulls me out from his hoodie and smiles "you have nothing to be embarrassed of you're perfect" I smile "I love you Jackkkkkk" I say dragging out his name. "I love you too baby girl" he tried to kiss me but I move my head causing him to kiss my temple. "really?" He asks frustrated. I giggle "yesss you went to breakfast and didn't bring me back anything im hungry" I say.

He rolls his eyes and smile. "then let me take my princess to go get some lunch" I smile and grab his hand and lead him out of the hotel to the car.

I try to get in but he blocks my way to the door "Can I help you sir?" I ask. "Yes ma'am there is you never gave me a kiss" I smirk and start kissing his neck and then his jawline. "stop teasing" he moans. I connect our lips and we move rhythmically and I still feel the Sparks and butterflies like I did when we first met. I pull away smoking. He tried to kiss me but I gently push him back with my hands on his chest. "I have to breath Jack" I tease. He rolls his eyes while smoking and steals a quick peck before running to the other side of the car.

We start driving and I decide to ask him. "Jack?" "yes babe" he has his hand on my thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb. "Who's that girl you were talking to earlier?" He shifts in his seat and clenched his jaw. "she's a girl I used to hook up with before I met you" he says shrugging. "oh" I say looking down. It hurts knowing there are so many girls who he's been with emotionally and sexually. He turns and looks at me "I love you Priscilla, forever & always your my everything I don't know what I would do without you" I turn to look at him "I love you too Jack" and I lean over to kiss his cheek but he turns so I end up kissing his lips. I glare at him and he smirks. He starts to slowly slide his hand higher on my thigh. I inhale sharply and pretend to look at my phone but he smirks because he knows he has an effect on me. He keeps getting higher and I just close my eyes and enjoy it. Before you know it we pull into the Chipotle parking lot and he smirks and gets out. I groan "your such a tease" I say. "Now you know how I feel but you loved every minute of it" I just roll my eyes and try to walk inside but he stops me. He starts roughly and sloppily kissing my neck and lips which just turned me on even more. "Jack" I moan. He smiles and tugs at my bottom lip before letting go and walking into the restraunt.

We sit next to eachother and eat our food. As he eats his burrito I put my hand on his leg and he just gets on his phone and pretends not to notice. I smirk and keep going higher and higher until im only a few centimeters away from his member. His breathing gets heavy and his eyes get wide. He's waiting for it but I decide to tease him. I get up " you ready to leave?" I ask innocently. He glares at me and gets up. I smirk and,we get in the car. Todays going to be fun.