FUTURE

Priscillas POV:

We walk to the hospital entrance and Jack grabs my hand. I look up at him and smile. We walk in and go to the front desk.

"Excuse me do you know what room Harry Gilinsky is in?" Jack asked the lady behind the desk. She types something in her computer "Are you family of his?" She asks "yes ma'am" Jack says. She smiles and says room 302. We thank her and get in the elevator.

Jack wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. "calm down baby" I sigh "am I that obvious?" I ask. He chuckles "a little bit" I groan and close my eyes. We get out of the elevator and stand outside of the room. Before we walk in Jack takes my face and gives me a long passionate kiss as he gently tugs my bottom lip as we pull apart. "she'll love you because she'll see how much you make me happy and how much I love you" he says. I smile and kiss his cheek.

We walk in and there's a man laying on the bed. "hey uncle Harry how you doing?" Jack smiles and leans down to hug him. "im doing good just a little sore. Your mom went to go get a snack she'll be back in a minute. So who is this pretty lady?" He asks motioning to me. Jack smiles and I just blush "This is my girlfriend" I step forward and shake his hand "Im Priscilla its nice to meet you sir" he shakes my hand and grind "pretty, polite, and sweet. Your a lucky guy Jack" Jack smiles and wraps his arms around my waist "yeah I am" just then the door opens.

A woman walks in. She's a little taller than me and has light brown hair. Jack walks up to her. "hi mom" he hugs the woman. "mom this is my girlfriend Priscilla, Priscilla this is my mom Katherine" I shake her hand but she pulls me into a hug. "its nice to finally meet you" I say she smiles "you too sweetie I've heard so much about you your the only thing Jack talks about" she winks. I giggle Jack just groans "mom" he says. "sorry sorry" she smiles and winks at me before going to sit down.

We've been here for about an hour. I get up and tell Jack im going to the restroom. Im walking down the hallway when I glance through a glass window and two little babies are sleeping wrapped in pink blankets. I go up to the window and just state at them. They're so precious.

I feel somebody wrap their arms tightly around my waist and rest their chin on my shoulder. "they're so beautiful" Jack says. I smile "that's gonna be us one day" Jack says. I giggle "you want kids?" I ask "only with you" he says making butterflies erupt in my stomach. He's so perfect. "we'll have two boys and two girls" he continues. I turn around so I can face him "you expect me to go through all that pain 4 times" I smile. He smirks "yep because I'll be right there next to you." I smile and kiss him "you know that would be sooooooo hot" I smirk "what would?" He asks as a grin escapes from his mouth. "you being a dad" this time he smirks "oh yea?" he says pulling me close. "yea" I say before he smashes his lips onto mine.

Its a rough sloppy kiss but its so hot. "I wanna take you so bad right now" he groans and I could feel him getting hard. I've never heard him talk this way but I love it. I pull him into the girls bathroom and into a stall. He starts kissing my neck as I run him up and down through his pants making him moan louder. I turn around and start grinding on him. He grabs my hips and presses me harder against him "your such a tease" he says I smirk as his phone rings causing him to groan. "its my mom she wants me to come say goodbye because visitings over" I nod and we walk out. He grabs me and pulls me close "we'll finish that up later" he says. I pull away from him and sigh "eh I don't know im kind of tired" I say while trying to hold in my laughter. He pulls me into an empty hallway,picks me up,and pins me against the wall. He keeps his hands on my hips while he grinds his hips into mine while sucking on my sweet spot. I moan and all of a sudden he pulls away and starts walking. I glare at him and he just laughs "so your sure your still tired or do you wanna finish it later?" He smirks. I can't help but smile as he kisses my cheek and grabs my hand.