BABEE :)

Priscillas POV:

We all decide to meet up at chipotle and then walk around town for the rest of the night.

Me and Jack get to Chipotle and Ally and Johnson are already there. I run out of the car and jump on Ally "BABEEE!" We both screamed at the same time. "I fucking missed my best friend" I say while she spun me around. "I missed you too" behind us I hear Johnson and Jack talking "Damn I don't know if I should be jealous or turned on" Jack says "Right they act like their in a relationship with eachother" Johnson playfully pouts.

Ally puts me down and we walk ahead of the boys. "Damn girl your ass looks nice in those pants" Ally laughs. I smile "All for you babayyyy" we bust out laughing I missed having my bestfriend around. don't get me wrong I love being with Jack but sometimes I just need some girl time.

We sit down at the booth with Jack and Johnson sitting in front of us. The boys talk about something serious and Jack looks stressed by what Johnsons telling him but I decide to shrug it off.

"Cilla come with me to the bathroom" Ally says. I nod and we walk to the bathroom. "Do you notice how weird the boys are acting?" She asks. I sigh of relief "omg I thought I was the only one that noticed what's going on?" I ask. She shrugs "I don't know but im getting fucking worried. You know Johnson and Jack used to be players and all that" she says looking down. I hug her "we'll get through it together. And hey it might not even be a big deal we could be freaking out over nothing. C'mon let's go eat" she nods and we walk out together.

The rest of the dinner is quiet and awkward. "It was nice seeing yall but I think me and Cilla should head out" Jack says. I look at him confused "But I thought we were gonna walk around town?" He sighs "uhm change of plans I need to talk to you about some stuff" Johnson nods "Yeah Ally we should go to we need to talk"

The boys walk out talking leaving me and Ally confused and nervous. Ally immediately starts freaking out "Omg Cilla they're breaking up with us I knew we couldn't change them oh my God" she starts crying and I hug her. "No matter what it is they have to tell us we'll get through it together. Just text me. I love you babe" we hug eachother one last time and she gets in Johnsons car and I get in Gilinskys. Oh my God. Please let everything be ok.