I LIKE YOU

Priscillas POV:

I woke up to my phone playing Mercy by Kanye West. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30. I still have enough time. I had 9 messages and 3 missed calls from Jack. I deleted them not even reading what they said.

I took a shower and put on a red Westside high sweatshirt,with black skinny jeans,and black vans. I put my hair in a messy ballerina bun and put a pair of small infinity studs in my ears. I did my usual makeup,grabbed my bag and left for school.

I dreaded walking into first period because if i saw him i would bust out in tears. I took a deep breathe and walked in. Jack wasnt there. I took my seat and 20 minutes later i asked if i could use the restroom. I walked in the bathroom and texted Gabi (Jacks cousin)

P:hey Jacks not in first period do you know where he could be? I really need to talk to him

G:Try the steps in the back of the abandoned part of the school hes probably getting high

P:Thanks xx

I locked my phone and headed that way. Immediately the smell of weed filled my nostrils I heard laughing and turned the corner and saw a group of guys and him. Jack. The group of boys whistled and Jack turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Uhm Jack can we talk?" I said barely above a whisper our eyes met and I turned away from his gaze. "yea" he said making me slightly jump he was wearing a red Nebraska hoodie with his khaki pants and black and white vans." Come on" he said getting up and grabbing my waist pulling me close i got goosebumps from his touch and he slightly smirked.