IGNORING

Priscillas POV:

It's been a week and a half since the boys left. Me and Ally leave to go see them in a couple days. Ever since Jack called me the day after he left he hasn't called or tested me. He sees the text but doesn't respond. Im honestly so tired. Im tired of him doing whatever he wants and him still expecting me to be here whenever it's convenient for him.

Just then I get a FaceTime call from him. I accept it and his smiling face appears on the screen. I want to cry. I miss him so much. "Hi baby. How's my babygirl doing?" He asks. I sigh "I miss you so much and it seems like you're ignoring me." I say. "I know baby im so sorry. My schedule has been crazy I have rehearsals,touring,and performing so by the time I have free time im ready to sleep. Im sorry baby" he says. And he does look tired and worn out but he still has that smile on his face.

"How much sleep have you been getting?" I ask. "uhh like 5 or 6 hours. It's kinda hard sleeping without you cuddled up into me." He says winking. "Awww baby don't worry we'll see eachother in 3 days and then we can cuddle all we want" I say. He smiles "im so fucking excited to see you. I need to touch you and hold you" I smile. Just then I hear a girl voice.

"Jaaack babee let's go out to eat" Jack looks nervous. Just then Andrea comes on the screen. "ohhh hii you must be Priscillas. I've heard so much about you. I can't wait to meet you. Your even prettier than Jack said. I hope you don't mind me stealing him for a couple hours he promised me lunch" she says. I can tell she's doing this on purpose.

"Uhm yea that's fine. Go ahead I have to get some things done anyways" I say. Jack just states at me "I love you baby. You know that right?" And behind Jack I see Andrea roll her eyes. You know what? Payback.

I bat my eyelashes "I love you too Jack and I can't wait to see you. To be able to touch you and kiss you. I love you so much and I'll talk to you later tonight when you're alone" I say. Andrea rolls her eyes again. "I'll be looking forward to that baby. " he winks and ends the call. First Madison now Andrea. I better step my game up so when I see him he won't even think twice about flirting with another girl.

"ALLY!" I yell upstairs. "WHAT?" she tells back and comes downstairs. "Let's go to the mall. I need to go to Victorias Secret to get some stuff for when I see Jack"I say. She winks and grabs the car keys. "Let's goooo" she says and with that we're off.