WTF?!

Priscillas POV:

We get back to the hotel and we all decide to go to the pool. Me and Jack go to get ready. I put on a peach strapless top with fringes on it and my white bottoms. I decide to put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a tank top over it.

But before I could put the shorts and tank top on, Jack grabs me making me drop the clothes. "What do you want?" I giggle. His face is dark and serious, his eyes are filled with lust. I've never seen him this passionate, usually he smirks or does something. "you" he whispers in my eat before pinning me against the wall.

I smile and run my fingers through his hair while he sucks on my neck and chest making me moan. He grabs my chest and starts massaging it. I moan his name. He starts to grind and thrust his hips into me. "Oh my God Jack" I say breathlessly while pulling on his hair.

He puts me down and smirks "you shouldn't have teased me at the restraunt" he whispers in my eat while nibbling my earlobe. I groan and put my shorts and tank top on.

"I hate you" I mumble. He laughs and wraps his arms around me. I lean into his bare chest and start kissing him. "don't worry you'll be getting alot more of that. I love making you moan my name that was the sexiest thing ever" he says. I smile and kiss his bottom lip. He groans and attaches our lips together. "It's not nice to tease Jack" I say. He laughs "well im not nice" I roll my eyes. "Whatever you say baby" and we walk out to the pool with our hands interlocked.

We get to the pool and Johnson and Ally are already there. I take my shorts and tank top off. Jack starts walking toward me and I already know what he's going to do. I try to run but he catches me. "Jackkkk I swear don't do it" he kisses my cheek and he jumps in while still holding me.

We come up and I start swimming to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his torso. He starts slowly spinning around and we're just looking in eachothers eyes. He smiles and kisses me.

He pins me against the pool wall. I laugh "what is up with your obsession of pinning me against the wall?" I tease. "I like being in control baby" he says while boring my neck. "So you still have some bad boy in you? Im not complaining though it's hot" he smiles and kisses me.

"remember when we first met?" He asks. I laugh "yes. You were coming out of the principals office cussing" he smiles "I saw you sitting there and I knew I had to have you" he says "in what way? You were still the player Jack back then" I say. "I wanted to fuck you and then move on. But you played hard to get, which made me want you more. And then I started thinking about you randomly like if I was chillin with the boys I would randomly think about you which got me so fucking mad because no girl has ever been able to do that" he says. I smile "I always wanted you but I heard about you and didn't want to get hurt" I say. He kisses me "I would never intentionally hurt you" I smile "I know"

For the rest of the time we just talk and kiss. "im going to go get something out of the vending machine" Jack says. I nod and kiss him. I dry myself off and put my clothes on. I go over to talk to Johnson and Ally. After about 15 minutes I get worried. I go inside to look for him. I turn the corner and see him pinning that Madison girl on the wall kissing her. "WTF?" I yell. Jack turns around and starts swearing. "Omg baby please" I start running and I hear him chase me. I turn a corner and hide. I hear him yell "SHIT" and hear a loud bang. I try to steady my crying. Please let there be some kind of explanation I can't lose him.