REALLY,BRO

Jacks POV:

"Are you serious,Bro?" Johnson asks wide eyed. I woke up early and got Johnson so we could go get some breakfast and talk before the girls wake up. I told him about what happened yesterday as we wait for our food. I can't believe I hurt my baby, my everything. And I still can't believe she's still sticking by my side and not leaving like most girls would. This is what I needed. I needed a girl who would stick with me thought thick n think. And she's that girl.I got a snapchat from her and Ally they're making ugly faces it says where are you guys? I screenshot it and then reply with a picture of me and jack (the one in the cover photo) I send it then continue my conversation.

"I know bro and she's still sticking by my side. She's so amazing." I say. Johnson nods. The waiter comes to give us our food. She bats her eyelashes at me and leans forward to make her boobs show more. I almost gag. She smiles and winks and walks away. I look over at Johnson. He has such a shocked look on his face.

"what?" I ask. "before you met Priscilla you would've been all over that girl. But you just about threw up looking at her" I laugh " I know it feels like ever since I met Cilla I can't look at any other girl, im not attracted to them. Priscillas perfect, she's my ideal type personality & look wise" Johnson laughs "so have you guys fucked yet?" I almost spit out my drink. "No she's a virgin. I want to make it special" Johnson laughs then stops when he realizes im serious. His eyes widen "so you're telling me, you, Jack Gilinsky have been dating this girl for months and haven't fucked her?" I nod " I don't believe you. You used to fuck girls the first day you met them. Literally. And you loved the Virgins" he says. "I know but she's not like those girls. She's special, I respect her"I say. "wow bro I never thought it was possible for you to change. This girl really changed you. Im proud of you Bro but you're still the baddest bad boy in Omaha you know that right?" I smile "of course I do" we eat our food then walk back to the hotel.