BREAK

Priscillas POV:

"IM HERE BITCHHHH" I hear somebody tell. I walk out the kitchen and Allys there. I laugh and jump on her. "I miss you I feel like we don't talk anymore" I said "righttt like I need my bestfriend but you've been caught up with your baeeeeeeeeee." I laugh "speaking of bae guess who I kinda, sorta been talking to" "who?" I ask "Johnson" I smile "omgggggggggg and you didn't tell me? What happened?"

"well it was at Sammys party and we just started talking" I hug her "awwww" she laughs "so how's everything going with you and Mr.badboy?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "perfect I couldn't be happier" I smile "im so happy for you."

We walk into the living room and put on mean girls because why not? Halfway through the call I get a call from Johnson. I answer it "Heyyyyyyyyy" "Priscilla you need to come down to the police station its Jack"he said frantically. I get up and put my shoes on the motioning for Ally to do the same. she looks puzzled but doesn't ask any questions "what happened Johnson?" I ask as I get my keys and we head out the door. "I'll tell you when you get here" "ok bye"

" where we going? What happened?" Ally asks. " we're going to the police station and Jack got arrested" we pull into the police station and I run in and Johnsons sitting there and stands up when he sees me. "what happened?" I asked "he got in a fight with the guy Carter he always smoked with. they were both drunk and Carter kept talking about you asking Jack of you guys have done anything and asked him of he could have some fun with you. I've never seen him so mad. When the cops showed up Carter ran. He really loves you Priscilla. He's changed. I haven't seen him act like this since-" he stopped himself.

"since Nicki?" I asked. He nodded "he told you about her?" I nodded. He just sat down and I turned around and realised Ally was still there so me and her walked to the front desk. An older man was sitting there. He looked up at us and smiled.

"hi how can I help you?" " uhm hi my boyfriend got arrested and I was wondering how much is his bail?" "name?" "uh Jack Gilinsky" "uhm his charges is assault is bail is going to be $850" he says "ok could I bail him out?" The man looked shocked "we'll sure of a teenager like you has $850 laying around" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and have Ally my emergency credit card my parents gave me and asked her to drive to the  ATM to withdraw. "Are you sure? that's alot of money" I scoffed " I'm not just going to let my boyfriend  rot in a cell" she nodded and left.

I sat down next to Johnson and put my head on his shoulder. "He's really lucky to have an amazing girlfriend like you" I smiled and fell asleep. I felt someone tapping me and I slowly woke up to see Ali with the money in her hand. Johnson had fallen asleep.

I get up and she hands me my credit card and the money I smile at her and thank her. I go up to the counter and hand the guy the money. he looks surprised at first and then nods and hands me some paperwork and told me to fill them out.

After I finish I give him the paperwork and he goes to go get Jack. He comes out with Jack and I hear him saying "your one lucky guy your girlfriend bailed you out but your free to go" Jack looks at me with sadness and regret in his eyes. He takes my hand and we walk outside.

Ally comes up to me and says " I'm going to ride with Johnson I think you and Jack need some alone time" I nod and hug her and Johnson calls me over "be easy on him I know you're mad but he defended you plus he still has a hangover so don't yell to much" he smirks. I nod " I'm not mad I'm just confused maybe we just need a little break" he nods "well good luck and remember he loves you" I weakly smile and walk to my car with Jack already in the car. I take a deep breathe and get in.