HOME

*THIS IS GONNA HAVE A LITTLE BUT OF INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT SO DON'T READ IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE WITH STUFF LIKE THIS*

Priscillas POV:

After what happened with me and Jack we decided to cut our trip short. We all went back to Omaha. Jack drops me off at my house.

"Tomorrow I wanna go take you to meet some of my friends. Nate, big Mike, and Brock." I smile "ok" I lean over and kiss him "bye baby I love you" "love you to babe" I get out and go inside. I fall asleep as soon as my body hits the bed.

I wake up and Jack texts me saying to be ready at 12. It's already 10 so I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I go back upstairs and take a shower. I put on my outfit (look at cover photo, one of my fav outfits of this book) I straighten my hair and put some body spray on.

Jack texts me and tell me he's here. I get in the car and he bites his lip and looks me up and down. "are you ok?" I ask. He clears his throat and clenches his jaw while looking at the road. "yeah im fine"

We pull up to an average 1 story house. I get out the car and Jack pins me to the car. "You look so sexy today baby" and started kissing my neck and lips and any part of skin he could find. He's never acted this aggressive before but it's hot. I run my fingers through his hair. He stops kissing me and I groan from loss of contact.

We walk in to be greeted by 3 guys "Priscilla this is Mike, Nate, And Brock" I smile "nice to meet you" they smile and turn to Jack "how did you find a cutie like her" Mike asked and all the boys started laughing. I felt somebody staring at me. I look up and Nate is staring hard at me. He smiles when he saw he was caught, showing off his dimples.

We all headed to the living room. Jack whispered in my ear "remember you're mine" and walks away to sit on the couch. Jack pulls me on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist while putting his head on my shoulder.

We watch 21 jumpstreet and 22 jumpstreet. I shift around on Jacks lap to reach my phone which was on the coffee table. He groans and rolls his head back. Im confused at first and then I smile. I do it again harder and slower this time. He groans and covers it with a cough.

After the movie we decide to go out to eat. Jack grabs me before I get in the car. His eyes are dark. "you'll regret teasing me babygirl" he says before kissing my cheek. I laugh and get in the car.

We get to Chipotle and sit down. Jack on my left and Nate on my right. I scoot closer to Jack. We order our food and I feel a hand go in my thigh. I shiver and Jack smirks and continues talking to big Mike and Brock across the table. He starts to go up and ends up finding his hand in my pants all while continuing talking to the boys like nothing is happening. He finds his way inside my lace underwear and starts rubbing. I text him.

P: ok Jack please stopppp
J: beg for it babygirl ;)
P: omg Jack please
I: Aww baby your so wet for me.

I roll my eyes and take his hand out myself. I decide to tease him like he did to me. I slide my hand up until im right at his member. He clears his throat and sits up straight. I start rubbing him through his pants while he talks to the boys. He let's out a moan and covers it with a cough.

J: ok baby seriously stop
P: im having fun
J: Baby please I can't have a boner in front of them. I promise I'll take care of you at home.

I smirk and remove my hand. We go through dinner smoothly. All of a sudden I feel a hand on my right thigh. I give Nate a glare and he just smirks and runs up and down. I grab his hand and take it off me. He smiles and winks.

After dinner we head home. Right when we get through the door Jack pins me against the wall. "Payback time baby" he smirks. I giggle "I saw the way the boys were looking at you earlier. But you're all mine. No more wearing these small shorts around them. Only I can see you like that. Got it?"

I looked in his eyes and they were dark and filled with lust. I bite my lip "yes Jack" I reply. He raises an eyebrow and smirks. "oh c'mon princess" I almost die from his sexy raspy voice. "I mean y-yes Daddy" he smiles "that's my good girl"

He takes me upstairs and lays me on the bed while taking my clothes and his clothes off at the same time. "You're so beautiful baby" he whispers. I smile. He starts to kiss my stomach and go down. He stops when he gets down to my area.

"What?" I ask. "Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't wanna pressure you an-" I cut him off "I just want you inside me Jack" he smiles and kisses me.

"it's gonna hurt a little but I'll be gentle" I nod and he starts to go in. The pain was so unreal. I wince and he stops. I nod signaling him to keep going.

Once he's all in he starts to thrust. The pain slowly starts to turn into pleasure. "Fuck baby your so tight I ne-" he cuts off and his thrust start getting sloppier. "on the count of 3 baby ok?" I nod. He counts to 3 and we both let go together.

He puts on his boxers and I put on my underwear and one of his sweaters. He cuddles me into him. "Do you regret anything?" He asks. "that was amazing I don't regret anything im so happy my first time was with you" he smiles and kisses my neck. "I love you Babygirl" "I love you too Jack" and we both fall asleep.