MY EVERYTHING

Priscillas POV:

I woke up in Jacks arms. I decide to take a shower. I put on my black tight shorts and pink sports bra (cover photo). I put my hair in a top knot and put on deodarite and lotion from BBW.

I go downstairs and start cooking bacon and eggs. Just then a shirtless Jack comes downstairs and i feel a pair of strong,warm,familiar hands wrap around my waist. He starts kissing ny neck and i roll my head back to give him more access.

I've been craving his touch the whole week we were apart. I shut the stove off and turned to face him. He looks me in the eyes and finds his way under my shirt lightly rubbing my stomach. He sits me on the counter and i wrap my legs around his long torso. I start kissing his neck and finally our lips meet. I pull away while gently tugging on his bottom lip. He rests his forehead on mine and lightly rubs my arms up and down with his fingertips causing me to get goosebumps.

"When we got in that fight and i said you ruined ny life that was a lie. You made my life amazing. You made me realize the difference between sex and lust and actual love. Your my everything and im sorry for everything i called you and everything i said that upset you. I never wanna see you're beautiful face frowning even though i cause it most of the time. I can't promise you I'll be perfect and not make mistakes, but i can promise to always love you, be there for you, protect you and comfort you. I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of my life with you. Its scares the hell out of me to say this but i cant be with you and not say it. Im willing to change my ways and be committed to you and you only if you let me"

I look in his eyes "Jack, I don't think you could ever live with just one girl" i say. He looks at me with glossy eyes "Yes, I could. I could now. Now that I know what I've lost. You drive me completely and utterly insane and you've made me feel things I've never felt towards anyone" im at a loss for words.

"one little fight is not worth a lifetime of regrets" Poppas words replay in my head. "Your such a fuckboy. But you're my fuckboy and I love you with all my heart. I've never felt this way about anyone & when you love someone you don't give up on them" i say. Jack smiles revealing his perfectly straight white teeth and smothers me in kisses. I laugh and bury my face in his chest while kissing his jawline. "Lets do something today" Jack says. I pout "But i really need you today" i say seductively while playing with the hem of his boxers. He smirks "Damn how did i get so lucky?"

He tries to take me upstairs but i stop him. "No i need you now" i say. I grab his arm and pull him back. He smirks and bites his lip. He leans me back on the counter and slides down my pants and underwear. He looks at me the whole time as he starts licking. He sticks one finger in me while licking pumping in and out.

I roll my head back in pleasure. "Daaddyyy pleaseeee" i say knowing he has a daddy kink. He groans and i feel a pressure growing in my stomach. "im gonna cum" i say. He immediately stops. "What the fuck?" I sat panting. "Daddy needs to have some fun too" he smirks. He pulls out his member and i grab it and start pumping it. He rolls his head back "Just like that baby mmmm" i let go and he glares at me.

He positions himself and slowly starts to thrust until all of him is in filling me up. Profanities and moans escape our lips as we reach our high "Im gonna cum" i say "hold it for daddy im almost there" i couldn't hold it i released on him and he releases after that.

We both are panting. He grabs face and kisses me roughly. "Fuck i missed you. You're never leaving me. The sex is too fucking good" he says. I lean forward and bite my lip while batting my eyelashes "Whatever you say Daddy" i say innocently. He groans and picks me up and takes me upstairs. Round 2 i guess