WERE GOOD?

Priscilla POV:

Jack leads us to the football field behind the bleachers so we don't get caught. We just stand there when I start crying.

"hey hey what's wrong?" Jack asks coming up to me while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close while I had my arms around his neck. "im sorry" I say. He sighs and leans his forehead on mine "no im sorry you have nothing to be sorry for" he says.

He closed his eyes. I start leaving a trail of kisses.on his neck as I run my fingers through his hair and lightly pull causing him to groan in pleasure.

He starts kissing me kicking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accept. He grabs my butt and pulls me closer while grabbing and massaging my butt. "jack" I moan. I tug his hair and he starts sucking on my sweet spot I groan and my head falls back. We'll im definitely gonna have marks "I love giving these to you its my mark on you" he kisses me again while biting my bottom lip as he pulls away "I love when you do that" I say "oh yea?" He asks raising an eyebrow doing it again. I bite my lip and nod.

The bell rings for 2nd block and we decide to just ditch and go to his house. As we walk to his car he interlocks our hands causing me to smile.

When we get to his house we walk up to his room and lay down. We talk for hours while he plays with my fingers and random pieces of my hair.

At around 5:00 we order pizza. The doorbell rings and we both go to answer it. "that'll be 15.85" Jack starts getting the money and the pizza guy just keeps staring at me and winking while biting his lip. Ewww. "what no tip" "no next time keep your eyes off my girl" and he slammed the door. We walk into the kitchen "its ok" I say "no its not your mine noones allowed to look at you" he says while picking me up "except me" he says then crashing his lips on mine. We kiss for what seems like forever then eat our dinner.

We walk back up to his room "can you spend the night?" he asks "yea my mom won't care" "ok cool" he says while going through his dresser and throwing me a pair of boxers,sweatpants,and a long sleeve varsity shirt. "you can use my shower" he says. I walk to the bathroom "can I join you?I mean we have to conserve water" he smirked "tempting maybe next time" I winked he just smiled.

I walk out of the bathroom and he's shirtless on his phone leaning against the headboard.I can't help but stare "like what you see?" "no I LOVE what I see" I say while getting on the bed and snuggling against his chest while he wraps his arms around me. I feel so safe in his arms "Goodnight Jack" "Goodnight beautiful" he kisses my forehead and with that we both fall asleep.