BYE JACK

Priscillas POV:

Jack just stormed off. I don't know what I did wrong but he's always getting mad at me for stupid stuff. Fine, if he wants to act like that I'll just leave. Im so done.

Me and Ally walked back to the hotel and she went in her room with Johnson. "if you need anything you can always stay in our room with us" she says. I smile and hug her. I take a deep breath and walk in. Jacks asleep on the bed. I walk over and grab my suitcase and everything I need.

"where are you going?" Shit. He woke up. "Im leaving" I say. He sits up "What do you mean leaving?" I sigh. "Im going back to Omaha I can't do this anymore" he gets up and walk towards me, I back up. "Baby im sorry for getting mad at you but don't leave just because of that." He says. "I love you too Jack, but it seems like you've been getting mad at me alot lately. I just want to go home. Maybe we've been around eachother too much." I say. I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"we've been around eachother because we love eachother baby, and im so sorry I don't know what's gotten into me I just don't want to lose you" I turn around as tears escape my eyes. I close my suitcase and go to the bathroom to get the rest of my stuff. I turn around to go to the bathroom but he pulls my wrist.

"so you're really going to fucking do this?" He says between clenched teeth. I wince in pain. He's never acted like this before. "Jack please stop you're hurting me" I beg. His grip on my wrist keeps getting tighter. I grab his arm and try to pull out of his grip. He gives me a cold stare of hatred that I almost back up. This isn't the Jack I know.

I go to the bathroom to get my stuff and I hear a loud bang. I run out to the bedroom and there's a hole in the wall where his fist had been. He's leaning against the wall breathing heavily. His back is turned to me. I slowly walk up to him. No matter what I still love and care about him even though my wrist is still throbbing.

I lightly touch his arm. "please look at me" I say barely above a whisper. He ignores me. "Jack please" I say a little louder while lightly grabbing his arm and slowly turning him around. He looks down the whole time. There's blood dripping from his knuckles. I pull him into the bathroom and sit him on the toilet still looking down.

I get a wet tag and gently clean his knuckles. I bandaged it up. I get on my knees while he's still looking down. I start to bandage him up. He gently touches my wrist that's already started bruising. He's so gentle while he grabs my wrist almost like im a piece of glass and if he makes the wrong move he'll break me. I just watch him. He lightly runs his thumb across it and gently kisses it. "Im so so sorry, I don't even remember me doing it I was just so mad" he whispers and a few tears fall from his face. "I think it's best if you do go back to Omaha. I can't believe I did that to you. Im a monster. Please Priscilla just go back you don't deserve this" I shake my head. I know how he gets when he's upset. He turns back into the old reckless Jack that I first met. Drinking,smoking,fucking other girls. "No im not leaving you" I say. He looks up and raises an eyebrow "So your not scared of me?" He asks "it's not like you smacked me or hit me. I know you would never do that to me" he tried to smile but he's still upset. "im so sorry Cilla I really am. I love you so much and I would never try to hurt you. You changed me for the better. I love you so much" I smile and kiss his cheek. "I know Jack" I say as he gets up and pulls me with him. He grabs my waist and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I put my arms around his neck and I pull him closer eliminating any space between us. We stay like that for what seems like hours. We finally pull apart and he looks at me and gives me the most passionate,meaningful kiss he has ever given me. He really does feel bad. He rests his forehead on mine "I love you so damn much " he says "I love you too" I whisper. He smiles and leads me to the bed. He pulls me into him and pulls me close. "don't leave me please" "never" I whisper.