APOLOGIES

*OUTFIT IS IN COVER PHOTO*

Priscillas POV:

I woke up and Jack wasn't there. He's probably out with the guys. I get up and get in the shower. I spend a good 30 minutes in there just relaxing. I smile thinking about last night. That's the most passionate we've ever had during sex.

I get out and do my skin and hair routine. I straighten my hair and do a gold shimmery eye with a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara.

I put my outfit on (cover photo) and spray some body spray on. I hear a knock on my door and open it. It's probably Jack coming back to get the key. I was wrong.

Andrea is standing there looking down. Im honestly so tired of fighting and telling with everyone. I just don't have the strength to do it anymore. She looks up at me. "Can I come in?" She asks. I shake my head. "No you can't I don't have anything to say to you." I say firmly. "But I have something to say to you." She says taking a deep breath. I nod signaling her to continue.

"Look, I know a sorry isn't going to cut it but I am. Im extremely sorry, I know what I did was wrong and I just hope you can forgive me. It was wrong of me to do that when you and Jack have never done anything to me. I promise you im a really nice person. All im asking for is just one more chance because I feel horrible." She says. I look at her.

"I don't think we'll ever be friends because of what you put me through, but we can learn to be civil for the sake of this your. Plus im only going to be here for another week." I say. She nods and turns around to go back to her room.

"Andrea!" I call after her. She turns around. "Thank you for that apology. That must've taken alot to get the courage to come face to face with me and apologize. I respect and appreciate that. So thank you." I smile at her. She smiles back and nods.

I close the door and get a text from Ally saying she's coming over to my room. She knocks on the door and I let her in.

"so what's up?" I ask. She looks down and I immediately hug her. "I just don't know what to do. I looked on Sammys snapchat and Johnson was there dancing on some girl. I just can't do this anymore you know?" I nodded because I know that feeling.

I wipe her tears. "I'll talk to him. Ok? He loves you I know that for a fact. But he's gonna make mistakes. Jack cheated on me and fucked up multiple times but we worked through it." I say. She smiles and hugs me.

She opens the door to leave right when Jack was opening the door to come in. They say hi and smile but Ally tried to get to her room as soon as she can. I feel horrible for her.

Jack comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "You look gorgeous,beautiful,hot sexy,and anything else that's good" he says. I give him a strange look. "Your weird you know that?" I say. He winks "only for you babygirl" I laugh and he attacks my lips. I pull away.

"First, I need a favor" I say. He groans and tried kissing me again but I pull back. He sighs, "fine what is it?" I smile. "Johnson was dancing on a girl at the club and I need you to talk to him about it. Ally is so emotional. I feel horrible. She was always there for me all those times yo-" I immediately stopped.

He looked at me with sadness and regret in his eyes. "I am so sorry for all those times I hurt you. I love you so much and couldn't imagine my life without you. Im so happy you gave me another chance. And I will talk to Johnson."

I grab his face and smash my lips onto his. He grabs my waist and squeezes. I deepen the kiss and after awhile we both pull back. He rests his forehead on mine breathing heavily.

"im never gonna get tired of that" Jack says smirking. I smile and kiss his chin and jawline. "I love you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. More than anything." I say. "I love you too Priscilla Bailey Andrews." He kisses my forehead.

I remember about Andrea coming over. I told Jack and he looked mad. "Don't forgive her that easily. After everything she caused us" he says. I glare at him. "Why can't I forgive her after that one mistake? I forgave you for all of yours. Plus it's not like we're gonna be bestfriends." I say. He looks down.

"Im trying to change. You don't have to keep reminding me of what I've done." And with that he turns to walk out the door.

I grab his arm and pull him back towards me. "Im sorry. I know you've been trying and im so proud of you. I love you." I wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses the top of my head. "I owe you another date." He says. I smile and I go to grab my phone. Just then I get a text from Sammy.

Sammy:
Hey babe. Since your here why don't we finish what we started a couple months ago? ;)

Right when one problem goes away another comes up. I put my phone up and grab Jacks hand as we walk out the door.

(SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN PRISCILLA AND SAMMY)