PROM?

(OUTFIT IN COVER PHOTO)

Priscillas POV:

It's been two weeks since I came home. Nothing major happened. Just going to school and the usual nightly calls from Jack. Tomorrow he comes home and im picking him up at the airport. Jack and Johnson took different flights so they'll be landing at different times. Ally is gonna pick up Johnson when he lands.

Jacks plane lands at 1 in the afternoon and it's 12. Im so excited to see him. I get in the shower. I blowdry and curl my hair. I do my usual makeup routine and put on my outfit (Cover photo).

I grab my phone and keys and head to the airport. "Flight to Omaha Nebraska has landed" I jump up and look around for him. He's on his phone and doesn't see me. I decide to mess with him.

I sneak behind him and in my best old womans voice I say "excuse me sir?" He turns around confused then smiles when he sees me. "you scared the shit outta me baby" he wraps his arms around me and picks me up. I giggle and he laughs. He puts me down and we kiss for the longest time.

We walk out holding hands. He puts his suitcase in the trunk. "Are you hungry?" I ask. He wraps his arms around me from behind and smirks. "hell yea" I roll my,eyes. "you're disgusting. I meant do you wanna get lunch?" He kisses my cheek and nods.

We go to Panera and catch up. After we get in the car he asks me to drop him off at his house so he can unpack. I nod and drop him off.

At around 8 I get a call from him.

J: hey baby
P:hey
J: meet me at the beach. At the boardwalk.
P:Jack it's nightime.
J:just come

And with that he hangs up. I drive to the beach and get out. It's so dark except for the moon but that barely gives me any light. I start walking to the boardwalk. I gasp. The boardwalk is lit up with white lights and there are rose petals leading to the sand and ocean.

I walk down the boardwalk and Jack is standing there in the sand holding a rose. Next to him are candles on the sand, lit up, spelling out PROM? I smile and walk up to him. He has the cheesiest smile ever. He hands me the rose. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asks. "of course" I say. I wrap my arms around him and start kissing his cheeks, neck, chin, jawline, and then finally lips. Im so happy.

"Did you do all this?" I ask. Looking around at the beautiful scenery again. The boardwalk was beautiful and lit up. "Well Johnson helped light up all the candles" he says laughing. I smile and kiss him,again. I bury my face in the crook of his neck. "Thank you so much" I say. "Anything for you babygirl"

He blows out the candles and we clean everything up. After that we lay on the sand. We look up at the sky. There aren't any stars but it's a full moon and it's still pretty. We just listen to the waves crashing against eachother, letting the salt cold water mist us. He wraps his arms around me and we just stay like that.

After 2 hours of staying like that we get up to leave. "You wanna come stay at my house" he asks holding my waists gently squeezing. I nod and he kisses my temple. I kiss his lips and we leave.