HER

Jacks POV:

Two weeks.She's been here two weeks and i can't get her out of my head. Ive been trying to get ahold of her to apologize for what happened with me and Landra last night. I felt disgusted I didnt want Landra shes nasty she was just easy.the whole time we were doing it all i was thinking about was Priscilla. When I walked back in the house i looked at her and her eyes were filled with sadness and hurt. Immediately my heart broke in two.

"ayy bro" I turned around and ny friend Carter was there with some other guys "wassup bro" we bro hugged "so were about to go snoke you in?" "for sure man" i needed to I dont think Priscilla knows what shes doing to me I've never felt this way about a girl before. I've always been the take and dump type. That day i kissed Priscilla at her house the first time we hung out was amazing I've never felt that way with a kiss. Shes not like other girls she wants more than just sex she wants to know about me and to understand me. She actually TRIES I love everything about her the way she laughs,the way her eyes light up when she looks at me,when she blushes when i compliment her,how she reacts when i touch her,her giggle just everything about her. Right now i dont even care about my reputation. I just want her.

Im interrupted by the boys whistling i turn around and there she is looking beautiful as ever even in a sweatshirt. She looks a little scared "Can I talk to you" she says quietly i look at her and she looks down "yea" i say causing her to jump a little "come on" i get up and grab her waist pulling her close because i see the way the boys were looking at her and they need to know shes mine. Well she will be hopefully. She shivers at my touch i slightly smirk. We walk like that the whole time with her snuggled to my side with my arm wrapped around her waist and her just looking down. Shes so cute.