HOSPITAL

Priscillas POV:

I fall asleep during the movie when im awaken by somebody gently nudging me. "Cilla baby wake up" I groan "What time is it?" I ask "3 in the morning. my mom just called my uncle is in the hospital having surgery and she wants me to be there"

I immediately get up "is he ok?" Jack just laughs "yeah its nothing major. But I want you to come with me plus it'll give you a chance to meet part of my family. My dad and my sisters won't be there because they're out of town" I nod and get up.

I want to look presentable so I put my hair in a sock bun and put on a pair of lightwashed skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, and my knee high brown leather boots. Jack wears his red Michigan hoodie, black sweatpants, and his vans.

He kisses my cheek "aww you look beautiful even at 3 in the morning" I roll my eyes and groan and he just smirks. Before I can grab the handle to the front door He pulls me into his chest and rocks me back and forth while lightly rubbing my back.

"you don't have to come if you're too tired babe" he says. I look at him and smile "of course I wanna come I'll always be there for you" he smiles and just stares at me for what seems like hours. "I love you Priscillas" I smile "I love you too Jack" he kisses my cheek and entangles our hand while we get in the car.

we drive off and I lean my head against the window. He puts his hand on my thigh and starts rubbing up and down. "what are you thinking about?" I sigh "Im just nervous to meet your mom" he laughs "she'll love you trust me" I smile and we pull up to the hospital.