YOU DID WHAT?

Priscillas POV:

"You did what?"I managed to get out while holding my stomach laughing really hard.

We were sitting on Jacks bed and he was telling me that at a 7th grade dance he chickened out at the last minute and had his mom call the girls parents to say he wasnt feeling well.

I finally finished laughing  i gasped "Jack Gilinsky was nervous because of a girl?"I said sarcastically shocked

He laughed "Ive come a long way" he laughed just then I got a text message

Mom;be home in 30 minutes for dinner
Me:ok

"uhm i have to go my mom wants me home for dinner" i said he looked dissapointed and said "ok lets go"

We drove to my house and my mom was outside talking to a neighbor.we pulled up and me and Jack got out.

"uhm this is my friend Jack" i said Jack shook her hand and said "nice to meet you Mrs.Andrews." "nice to meet you to Jack would you like to stay for dinner?" "no" i said as the same time Jack said "yes" I looked at him he smirked "I would love to stay for dinner" Jack said

We walked in the house and my mom said "Cilla why dont you take Jack up to your room dinner wont be done for another 30 minutes" "ok" I said as i led Jack up to my room.

He started laughing "what?" I asked "I like that nickname Cilla its cute" He winked I groaned "shutup" I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

He playfully tackled me to the bed and started tickling me. "Jack stop" I said between laughs "only if you say im in love with Jack and hes the hottest guy ever" he smirked "never" i said he continued tickling me. "ok ok im in love with Jack and hes the hottest guy ever" i said he laughed and got off of me.

"I knew you'd admit it " he said "for all you know I couldve been talking about Johnson you never said which Jack" I giggled. He dramatically  put his hand over his heart "ouch" he said and turned to leave I grabbed his arm and wrapped my arms around Jacks neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him

"I was just playing" I whispered "Your the Jack I was talking about" he put his forehead on mine and smiled we stayed like that for what seemed like hours when my mom called us for dinner.

We go downstairs. "Wheres dad?" I asked."He called and he has a work emergency" i sighed I sat beside Jack and we had small talk for a little while when i felt a hand on my thigh slowly going up i almost spit my water out "you ok?" My mom asked i nodded and she continued with her story. I tried moving Jacks hand but he kept it there for the rest of dinner.

My mom went upstairs and i stayed to do the dishes I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "you need help?" He whispered in my ear making me shiver he smirked at my reaction and started drying them

We were done in 10 minutes . "Thank you" I said "no problem I should get going its getting late" "I'll walk you out" I said

We walked outside and he puts his arms around my waist and i put mine around his neck and we hugged for like 3 minutes. We pull away he grabs my face "thanks for dinner" he quietly says before crashing his lips onto mine immediately sparks were everywhere and there were butterflies in my stomach his lips were full and warm and soft. He ran his tongue on my bottom lip asking for enterance and i accepted. The kiss got heated and i ran my fingers through his hair and lightly pulled and earned a sexy moan from him while he squeezed my butt makimg me moan "goodnight princess" he whispered and kissed my cheek before getting in his car and driving off.