OK

Priscillas POV:

I get in the car and Jack just looks at me with a sad expression that breaks my heart. "im sorry" he whispers and looks down. "im not mad im just confused" I say "about what?" He asks turning towards me. I sigh.

"everything, maybe we should take a little break just so I can clear my head everythings going so fast and I can't stop it" I say and look down. "so you wanna break up with me? Just because I defended you? I thought you loved me" he yelled in a sharp tone that I jumped.

" I do love you and I'm so thankful that you defended me because it shows that you really do care about me I just need a break just 2 or 3 says. I don't want to break up with you your the best thing to ever happen to me I fucking love you so much Jack that's why im asking for the break so we can clear our heads and its only a couple says I love you Jack more than anything"

I look at him and he just looks down "I love you too" he says while looking up at me. "So your not mad?" I asked. "no" he says but I can tell he's lying. He's clenching his jaw and his knuckles are white from balling his fists.

I sigh and drive him home "I love you Jack " I say he just looks at me with sadness,anger,and hurt in his eyes. He stares at me for what seems like forever and closed the door and goes in his house.

I drive to my house then I lean my head.on the steering wheel and cry. What did I do? You  know what maybe I did the right thing if he really loves me we can work this out it's only a couple days. I walk in my room and go right to bed.