PARTNERS

Priscillas POV:

I wake up the next morning in the living room. What? Oh yea mommy daughter night last night. Moms sleeping on the other couch so i quietly walk to my room and in the bathroom and take a shower.

For my outfit I decide on mint green high waisted shorts,a cropped loose white tank top with the front part slightly tucked in,with my lowtop white comverse. I do my usual makeup,and lightly curl my hair with my wand.

At school:

I walked into first period and sat down. Jack walks in after me "You and Gabi shouldnt have left so early on saturday I missed you baby" He winks. I ignore him and he raises an eyebrow "Oh not talking dont worry princess I can make you feel better" He starts touching my thigh I get up and walk to the pencil sharpener.

I sit back down and class starts. "Ok class today i am going to be assigning you guys projects" everybody groans "but I'll be assigning partners ok lets see
Mary and Jacob
Catelyn and Andy
Priscilla and Jack

Wait WHAT?!?! No way was i working with Jack.He smirks and leans down "looks like we'll be spending alot of time together this will be fun" He whispers causing goosebumps down my spine.The rest of the class period was a blur I was so anxious was i HAPPY me and jack were partners.

Me,Gabi,and Ally walk to lunch together. "oh were sitting with Jack and them today" Gabi said "Ughhh" I groaned.

We got to the table and Jack pulls me onto his lap "You can sit here" I giggle "No thanks" he just smiles and whispers "meet me in the parking lot after school we'll go to my house to work on our project" before letting me go.

Lunch basically consisted of small talk,Jack pkaying footsie under the table,and Jack staring at me while licking his lips. The bell rings 4th period needs to hurry up so i can meet Jack in the parking lot.Wait OMG i like Jack Gilinsky.