CONGRATULATIONS

Jacks POV:

On the way back Ally called and wanted to pick up Cilla so her,Ally,Landra,and Andrea could go to Sammys to hang out so I dropped her off at her house.

Just then Sammy called me and asked if I wanted to come over too so I headed over there because I had nothing else to do.

I walked inside and bro hugged Sammy,Johnson,Nash,and Cam. "So what's up man haven't seen you around in a while" Sammy says "he's been with his girlfrienddd ohhhhh" Johnson smirks "shutup" I say then start smiling.

I was so happy when she said yes. Since day 1 I wanted her and now she's mine. I don't care if this ruins my reputation all I want is her.

"actually we are going out" the boys all start yelling "TURN UPPP" "CONGRATS BRO" "THAT'S WASSUP" "GET IT GILINSKY" "YOUR WHIPPED"

Just then Cilla,Ally,Andrea,Landra,and Gabi come in. The boys all start coming at her asking questions causing her to blush and giggle. "why didn't you tell us?" Ally asks hugging her "I was gonna wait until tonight" she says "congratulations" all the girls yell and hug her except Landra.

She can get over herself it was a mistake im with Priscilla now she's the best thing to ever happen to me. Everybody drifts off into their own conversation and Cilla walks up to me and sits on my lap.

"we'll hello" I say causing her to giggle. "hi" she says and kisses me on the bottom lip "so guess what?" She says "what?" I ask "I told my mom about us and she wants to have another dinner but this time with my dad there" "well I can't wait" I say kissing her neck causing her to lightly moan

I get up to get some water and I come back and she's talking to Ally. I walk up to them and sit on Cillas lap. "Jack get offfffff" she whines trying to push me off "so you get to sit on my lap but I can't sit on yours? No fair" she giggles and wraps her arms around my waist while leaning her head against my back continuing her conversation with Ally while I just scroll through twitter.

After awhile everybody wanted to watch a movie so we put on insidious 2 (so cliche I know lol)  we turn the lights off and I sit with Cilla laying her head on my lap while I just play with her hair. During the movie I see her keep glancing at me I look at her and she smiles because she got caught then puckered her lips. I lean down and kiss her repeatedly on the lips she giggles and starts playing with my fingers and putting her small hands against mine. I lace our fingers together and kiss her palm.

At this point we're not even watching the movie we're in our own little world. We just stare into each others eyes and giggling and playing trying not to be too loud. Eventually everyone falls asleep and im still awake. She looks so peaceful sleeping I take a picture and post it on instagram captioning it "My Everything couldn't imagine my life without her she's changed me for the better love you baby forever & always" then fall asleep.