OH NO

Priscillas POV:

It's been a week since Emily came and we just dropped her off at the airport. I was honestly kind of bummed. Me and her got really close.

Me and Ally leave in two days and I'm so upset but me and Jacks relationship is as strong as it's ever been and Andrea hasn't tried anything.

Me, Ally, Johnson, and Jack are driving to a restraunt for lunch. When we got there we sat at the booth and ordered.

When my food came the smell filled my nostrils making me nauseous. Jack looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Baby you've barely been eating these past couple days. What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head. "I don't know. I just haven't been feeling good lately"

Before he can say anything else Ally tells me to come to the bathroom. I nod and Jack kisses my cheek before I leave.

When we get in there she turns to me. "Are you pregnant?" She asks. I laugh "what?no I can't be" I say and then a wave of dread and fear wash over me. "oh no. oh my God this can't be happening" I say.

"Do you guys wear condoms?" She asks. I stop and think about it. "yes." I say. And then I remembered. "wait. No. He ran out a couple days ago so he's just been pulling out" I say. I start to panic.

"it could be nothing. You could be just coming down with the flu from traveling and being in different places. When we get to the hotel me and you will go out and get some tests. And no matter what you'll be ok" she hugs me and we walk out. What am I gonna do?