AM I?

Priscillas POV:

After dinner, me and Ally made up an excuse to leave early so while the boys are walking around town we're at the store buying 6 different tests.

We rush back to the hotel and run in my room. I go to the bathroom and follow the instructions. I had to wait 3 minutes. Those were the longest minutes of my life.

What if I am? I still have to graduate. Will Jack accept it? Will he leave me? These thoughts were eating me alive until finally my stopwatch on my phone went off.

I nervously went to the bathroom. Ally came with me. I looked at the tests and fell to the floor crying.

Im not. Im not pregnant. I breath a sigh of relief and silently thank God. I definitely want kids with Jack but we're too young. I obviously need to tell Jack about this little scare.

Me and Ally hug and just hang out until the boys come walking in the room. I immediately jump up and wrap my arms around Jack catching him off guard. "Damn baby I missed you too but it's only been an hour." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and pull his arm leading him to the hallway. "We need to talk." I say. He steps forward and grabs my waist. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"Well I haven't been feeling good lately so I thought I might be pregnant. I bought 6 different brands of tests and they're all negative. From now on we need to be careful when we have sex ok? That was too close." I say.

He pulls me into him and tightly wraps his arms around me. I breathe in the scent if his Cologne. "you know I would've stayed by your side if you were pregnant right? I would've loves and protected you and the baby. Don't get me wrong, im happy your not but I do wanna start a family with you one day"

I smile hearing those words and start kissing his jawline. we stare in eachothers eyes and I bite my lip out if habit. "How many times have I told you your not allowed to do that. Only I can." He says seductively in my ear.

I groan. "it's a force of habit I always do it" he smiles and his eyes are dark and filled with lust. "Fine. Everytime you bite your lip im gonna bite it too." I smiled at the idea. Then just to tease him I bite my bottom lip. He chuckles and shakes his head. Then he gently grabs my bottom lip with his teeth and pulls. "see. I told you I would." He says in a low raspy tone.

I smile and just then Johnson and Ally come out if the room. "Since this is Cilla and Allys last night here we're gonna head to Cameron and Sammys room since it's the biggest and just chill" we all nod and walk down to the room.

We walk in and my jaw drops. They're room looked like an apartment. Wow. Everybody was there and me and Ally went in the kitchen with the girls and the boys went in the living room to play video games.

We were just casually talking when Noah jumped up. "ooohhhh let's play truth or dare" we all agreed. "ok Ally, Andrea, and Stella go in the living room and sit on one of the boys Laos. But Ally you can't sit on Johnsons." They nodded and sat down.

Me and Noah laughed and just started talking. "ok that was an excuse to get them out of the way. I feel like we haven't gotten to know eachother." Noah says. I laugh and we just talk.

2 hours later were still talking and the girls had already come back into the kitchen mad at us while we just laughed. It was getting late and me, Johnson, Ally, and Jack had to leave at 5 in the morning so me and Ally can go back to Omaha. The boys are coming back in two weeks to finish school and be their for prom and graduation.

I walk over to Jack who is playing video games and sit on his lap. He depositions himself by laying me on his chest and wrapping his arms around me while continuing to play the game. I layed on his chest and just looked up at him.

He looked so cute. He was so serious and into the game. His jaw would clench once in a while. I lightly ran my finger tracing his jawline. He looked down at me and smiled, kissed my lips, and went back to the game.

Eventually I fell asleep on him while he was playing video games. I was woken up to somebody carrying me. Jack was carrying me to our room but I pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake" he smirks. "Shutup" I mumble. He lightly lays us on the bed and turns all the lights off. I scoot closer to him. This is my last night with him and then he'll be back in Omaha in two weeks.

Even though it's dark I can sense him looking at me. We're both on our sides facing eachother. He lightly runs his fingers on my side. I bury my fingers in his thick black curly hair. "it's only 2 more weeks baby ok? Promise me you'll be strong" he mumbles. "I promise baby" I say. He kisses my lips and with that we fall asleep.