Book III-Chapter 123, Little Swimmers

Start from the beginning

They took the SUV with Ross at the wheel and Melvin riding shotgun. Ray and Larry remained at their homes. In no time at all, they arrived at Winkleman's. The store was well known for its elegant woman's clothing throughout the midwest and had been around since the 20th century. The 6th generation of the Winkleman family was operating it currently. Bella and Elaine knew the store well as their mothers were regular shoppers in Detroit, where the Winkelman's had founded it. Ross waited with the 4 while Melvin cleared the elevator, and then they walked to it and went up two levels entering into the main gallery where there were plush velvet and leather seats for those who were waiting on shoppers. A lovely woman named Hannah greeted Bella and Elaine and showed them to the racks of dresses in their sizes. Hannah watched for a few minutes to see what type of attire they liked and then began to look for some for them. After a while, they had several, they wanted to try on and were escorted to the dressing rooms. The young women shared their appearance in the dresses with both each other and their men. Two hours later, they were headed home with three dresses each, two pairs of summer slacks with summer sweaters to match, and a pair of flats and sandals each as well. The girls were happy with their selections, and the men were delighted that they were delighted! They went to their homes, and the girls busied themselves with putting their things away while their men returned to the studio.

At 5:30, Prince went into their bedroom and quietly laid the lovely lingerie he bought Bella on the bed with a little note attached to it. She was in the laundry room folding up the last load of clothes.

It said, Bella, Please wear this to dinner tonight. I will serve you at 8:00 PM. Love, Prince.

Bella came into the bedroom after Prince had slipped back out and saw this lying on their bed.

She smiled and put the clothes she folded away and then went into the bathroom and ran a bubble bath

Prince had told Ross what he was up to, and he said he would be in his room for the evening when dinner arrived, which would be at 7:00 PM. There would also be a huge vase filled with Red Roses arriving at the same time. Prince walked into the bathroom while Bella was bathing and hopped into the shower. He wanted to be in the family room so that he would hear the door when the florist and the waiter arrived. Getting out, he toweled off, lotioned himself, put on a pair of white silk pajamas, kissed Bella on the forehead, and went to the family room. He answered the door at the first knock and let the food service people inside. They quickly laid out the food. While they were doing so, the florists arrived. He tipped them both and lit the candles he had set strategically throughout the dining room. All was ready, and he went to get Bella. She looked exquisite. The lingerie was perfect on her, and she had left her hair down. Holy Father, she looked sexy. He led her to the dining room. When she saw the feast in the candlelight that he had arranged, she smiled widely and walked to him and kissed him. "Prince, this is breathtaking," she said. She stood there for a moment admiring the lovely table and meal.

 She stood there for a moment admiring the lovely table and meal