Book III-Chapter 79, The Energy of Youth

Bella's POV

When the alarm went off at 7:00 AM, Prince was already awake. He quickly turned it off and went and took care of his morning business. Returning to the bedroom, he kissed Bella on her cheek and said "good morning Mama". She smiled and opening her eyes slowly said "good morning Prince". She got up and going into the bathroom said "thank you for last night baby". Prince sat up in the bed and repeated "last night"? She walked back into the bedroom and sitting on the side of the bed leaned in and kissed his forehead and said "yes baby, for encouraging me and supporting me during my meltdown". "Mama, how many times have you done the same for me? You are welcome". Prince pulled her closer and kissed her warmly on her lips and then said, "Come on,let's get this day started so we can finish a movie. ". Bella giggled as they grabbed their robes and went into the kitchen in search of coffee. Ross, Carlos and Elaine were already in the kitchen. "Morning everyone", Bella said as Prince nodded to them. Ross had made Malt-O-Meal, Cinnamon toast and chopped fruit for breakfast. "Security has already eaten", he told the four and then said" I am going to go change for the flight. Enjoy your meal." "Wow looks good" Prince said as Bella and Elaine poured and dressed the coffee. They sat at the table and joining hands thanked God for the food, for health and strength and asked that he help them to make Him proud with the work they would do over the next three weeks. After the Amen, they dug in. After the filling meal, Prince and Carlos took clean up as it took longer for the women to dress. Bella and Elaine went to get prepared for the flight. Bella wore some dark grey wool slacks with a matching oversize sweater and boots. Prince wore some dark grey knit slacks also with a grey sweater and boots. Elaine and Carlos also dressed in a monochrome fashion but had chosen olive green. They went and sat in the family room after the two men had taken the suitcases out to the SUV and stowed them. It was 9:00 AM and they would leave in a half hour.

"Elaine, I was thinking, all of our bridesmaids/matrons are in Detroit except Torrey who is in Chicago. Why don't we find out if Panache has a partner in Detroit and Chicago where the members of the wedding party can go and do their fittings". It would be a lot more convenient for them. "That's a great idea", Elaine said. So, Bella called Katy Chen who said they actually had stores in both cities under the name Panache but of Detroit or Chicago. They could place the orders when they were ready for the rest of the outfits with her and she would remain their pivot point for follow up, however the wedding party members could go to the most convenient location for them to be fitted after the orders were placed. They just needed to let them know where they would want to go in advance so the outfits would be at that store for fitting purposes. Bella thanked her, got her email and said she would email the pictures of the outfits right away and asked that Katy let her know if any were unavailable through them. Katy reassured her that they could get anything that was desired as they were the second largest bridal provider in the US. Bella thanked her again and immediately called her mom with the change. Kendra said she would let Linda know and was thrilled that Bella had come up with that idea. "Bella", Kendra then asked "are you up to Linda and Andy coming over for dinner tonight? We can go over the items selected and some others that I did some research on if you are". "Just a minute mom. Let me ask Elaine". She quickly brought Elaine, Prince and Carlos into the loop on the conversation. Prince and Carlos were cool with it as long as dinner was after they set up the instruments at the club. But remember they would not get in until 7 PM with the time difference. Bella told her mom, that might be too late due to the time difference. They could however do so for dinner on Wednesday evening she said as Prince, Carlos, and Elaine shook their heads yes. They had to leave Tuesday night open for any script changes. Kendra said that would be just fine and told them to be safe and she would see them later this evening. She disconnected the call and called Linda. Bella emailed the outfits to Katy Chen and also to all of the girls that were going to be in the wedding. She would call them tomorrow to make certain they were comfortable with the outfits. She put her copies into her tote so she would have them to show to the band members on Wednesday night. Oh snap, she thought...she forgot to ask her mom if the band could come to dinner too.