Book III-Chapter 15, The Calm Before the Storm

The Calm Before the Storm

Jimmy's POV

For the last 3 nights, Jimmy had been holed up in the Platinum Club until it closed. He would then go home fall into a fitful sleep and then get up, drink some coffee, snort some coke to sober him up and head to the office. There had been no update mentioned on the final decision on the Promotion for If I Love You. Jimmy thought they were still thrashing out the details. His buddy, Daddy Mack, had not called him with Prince's address yet. He thought that the studio may have leased a place under a name other than his, but he did not dare start digging around at Arista about that. He had not been there long enough and doing so would surely raise red flags. He had to find out where that punk lived. After going to a meeting regarding the promotion of 3 different albums by 3 different black artists, Jimmy returned to his office and called Daddy Mack. The phone rang several times and finally was picked up by an obviously still sleeping Daddy. "Yo" the morning voice at the other end of the phone said. "This is Jimmy. Did you get what I asked you to find"? "No" Daddy Mack said. "This guy is like a ghost. There is lots of buzz about his sound but nothing else about him is known. He doesn't hang out at the normal clubs and he doesn't seek hookups with the woman that would like to get with him. No one out there seems to know anything about him other than he is one bad cat of a musician". Jimmy did not like hearing that. "Listen you son of a bitch, I need that information. Don't dick around with me. Just get it". Jimmy slammed down the phone.

The Calm Before the Storm

Christian Davis POV

After the way that the new VP of Black Music had behaved in the Promotion meeting on Royal's project, Christian had decided to do some checking on his background. His dad was caught off guard when he told him about his conduct but said he really was not surprised. He said that, because a lot of the executives in Jimmy's age group behaved like cleaned up thugs and many of them were. The nature of the business lent itself to that kind of behavior as so many of the young talented kids were from poor backgrounds and would do anything for a break that led to a deal and a music career. Often their silence when abused was the price of the contract. His dad had gladly turned over his background check files to Christian to review. Things looked normal on the surface, his resume was solid as to the groups he had handled over the years. But there were some major gaps in his finds or successful projects. It had been well over a year since he had launched a new group or had produced a solid win with any of his existent groups. That year seemed to correlate to the time that his wife had filed for a divorce. Although those kind of life events could get anyone off of their game...he had a feeling he needed to know more about why Jimmy's wife was divorcing him. Christian locked the background file in his desk and called the head of Investigations for Arista. He laid out what he wanted to know to Major Morgan and knew that he would have answers in a matter of hours. Christian then began to prepare for his meeting with Lou and Barry. He wanted to finalize the recommendations for Royal's project right away.

The Calm Before the Storm

Prince's POV

Prince woke up and stretched. He turned over on his side and looked at Bella. She was still sleeping with her mouth just slightly open and her beautiful hair spread out over her pillow. He had to smile; just looking at her made him happy. He got up and went to the bathroom and relieved himself, washed his hands and brushed his teeth. When he came out, those lovely dark brown, almond shaped orbs that were Bella's eyes were looking right at him. "Good morning Mama" he said. "Good morning baby" Bella said. She got up and went into the bathroom and did her morning ritual and coming out saw Prince had gotten back in the bed. "Come here you" he said in a husky voice that let her know what he needed from her. She laid down next to him and he pulled her to him gently, and kissed her softly. He kissed her long and deep and then his tongue began to communicate his desire by pressing gently at the center of her lips asking for entry into her beautiful mouth. She opened it slightly and his tongue entered and when his tongue met hers it was like electricity went through his entire body.. His member unfurled to full length immediately and began to throb. Bella touched it and moaned a little..."baby you are so big" she said. He rolled over and pulled her gown from her breasts and rolling one nipple between his index finger and thumb he admired them with hungry eyes. Her breasts were beautiful , 34 C cup and firm. He started to lick the other nipple and she moaned deliciously. "Mama" he said as he rubbed his dick against her leg as he sucked her titty. Reaching down she began to stroke his dick in long strokes and as she did pre-cum began to squirt out of the tip of it. He said "I need it baby, I need it." Bella maneuvered her body so that she was in between his legs and began to lick the tip of his dick in a circular motion. As she did more pre-cum was released into her mouth. She continued at a slow pace, Prince began to thrust his dick into her mouth at a much faster pace. He moaned and said "Bella that feels so good". She started sucking him deeply, taking his entire length into her mouth on each forward stroke. He was panting and moaning with desire. She went faster and he matched her with his thrusts. He got to a frenzied place and said "Oh Bella" and as he did he let go of the precious cum into her mouth. She continued to stroke him with her mouth and could feel his dick hardening again. "That's right baby" she said..."give me all of it...I want all of it". Prince let out a guttural cry and came again in her mouth. They lay there for a moment and then he turned her over and began to lick her slit. "You are so wet Bella", he said. How he wanted to enter her, just the thought made his dick start to harden again...soon he thought I will have to marry her soon...I can't stand this much longer. He felt her building to a climax and so he continued to lick her pussy alternating between her slit and her clit. She cried out "Prince , oh Prince" and came and then squirted as she came some more. He crawled up so that he was laying beside her again and pulled her into his arms. The two of them fell into a delicious cat nap that smelled of lovemaking and lavender. When they woke, they showered, taking their time and then moisturized each other slowly. As they dressed, Prince watched her. She was so feminine and so lovely and innocent. He would kill anyone who ever tried to harm her.