Book III-Chapter 90, Colors, Furnishings, Dresses and Sexual Shenanigans!

Colors, Furnishings, Dresses and Sexual Shenanigans!

Carlos's POV

For the last two days the girls had gotten up made breakfast, returned to their rooms, made seductive love to their men and dressed and headed straight to the family room. Once there, they had poured over the gazillion home oriented magazines their men had been dispatched to find in every known news stand in and around Hollywood. Prince and Carlos had found Furnishing Magazines, Architectural Magazines and had even gone to paint stores and talked their way into buying the paint swatch cards that the stores used to show the many colors their brands sold. At first, both men had balked, suggesting that they just contact the interior designers that both girl's mothers had recommended as well as those referred by Christian and his wife, but the pouts that the girls had given to them and the threatened tears their suggestions had received gave them pause. Carlos thought about the fashion show of barely there lingerie he had been getting at least twice daily and Prince recalled the way Bella's dancing for him in the privacy of their room in nothing but a sheer scarf pulled over her full breasts had made his dick swell to full size in a record 6 seconds and how she had been worshiping his manhood as often as he asked... (yesterday he asked four times). Carlos and he had looked at each other and practically ran out of the door to the Beamer with two of their Security Team in tow to get the items requested. When they had returned for some reason both men had experienced erections that would not go away, and both disappeared into their rooms with their women for a couple of hours. When they emerged the women dove into the magazines while Prince and Carlos sat on opposite sides of the room in silence with big smiles on their faces and eyes that were kind of hooded like they were half asleep. After about an hour, Prince looked at his Bella and as she moved noticed that her breasts were moving freely under her cotton sweater. She had not put on a bra. As he watched them move his member started to swell again and was trying to expand more than his tight knit pants would let it. He slyly pushed it down between his legs, but could not silence the desire in both his mind and body and standing up with his big uncooperative dick pushing its way into full view inside his pants said in a husky voice...we'll be back and scooping Bella up into his arms headed back to their room. Within moments, Carlos had done the same with his Elaine. Melvin, Frank and Ross who were in the room watched with smiles on their faces. Melvin however, left to go to his own room...he was thinking about his Helen. He would think of her intensely while he took care of himself in the privacy of his room. He would call her later in the day and get it on for real that evening. He had missed her!

Prince's POV

When Prince got Bella into the room, he used his foot to close the door and while walking toward the bed, licked her lips sensuously with his tongue and then pushed it into her mouth and sucked her tongue and explored the interior of her mouth needfully. He laid her down on the bed and began to rub her beautiful breasts underneath her cotton knit sweater. He felt no restriction under his hands, only the cotton knit of her sweater and the soft texture of her lovely titties. He swallowed and closed his eyes and as he did he heard her soft lilting voice say, "take off your clothes Prince". He removed his shirt and she feasted her eyes upon the beautiful dark curly hair on his chest and as she did she felt a tug between her legs and felt a tiny bit of moisture drip onto her right thigh. He took off his pants and his huge dick sprung loose and she too undressed as he watched. She not only was not wearing a bra, but had forgone panties too. His dick jumped and he moved rapidly toward her. She scrambled to the other side of the bed and stood up. "Rub yourself baby" she whispered. Her eyes had an intensity that he could not remember seeing before. "Bella I"..."Rub yourself" she said again, louder in a more commanding tone. He complied and as he did he moaned as his slightly calloused fingertips found the pre-cum on the head of his dick and spread it all over. She began to caress her right nipple with her left thumb and forefinger and also to rub her clit with moisture that touching her slit had provided. He watched her as he rubbed himself. A growl started deep inside his throat and then erupted from him in something not quite like a howl...but just as wild and demanding. With one quick move he was on her side of the bed and had grabbed her and was kissing her and sucking her lips and then inside her mouth as his hand found her Venus and feeling the wetness growled again. "You are mine woman, you hear...mine" and he, turning her around, pushed her onto the bed and taking his dick in his hand rubbed it against her slit until she cried out his name. She came and he did too at the same moment. He came all over his hand and the hair right above her Venus and as he did, he did howl and said in an almost ominous whisper "Bella, I can't wait to fuck you...really fuck you". Bella with tears in her eyes said" me too baby, me too". They lay there for awhile, with a combination of their cum drying in her pubic hair and his, and on his hand. She quietly thanked God for keeping them from going beyond where they did, as she became aware in her mind of just how close they had come to disaster. Hearing her thoughts, he added his thanks, but he also thought 'Father I need this woman. Help me to continue to wait'. 'I will son; continue to lean on me. The time is close now', he heard in his mind.